Nadeshiko!

"Alright put your stuffs at the back, then get inside." Dad said. The person in the taxi who was working came out! All of them Gasped. They couldn't believe there eyes. It was Sakura's mum! Nadeshiko Kinomoto! "Mum? Is...it really...you?" Sakura asked. She nodded. Then she looked at Fujitaka. "Hi again." Nadeshiko smiled. Sakura's eyes were so pleased to see her she....."Mum? Why? We saw you as an angel. Why?" She said. Sakura collapsed onto the ground. All of them gasped. They had to hurry to there new home. Nadeshiko is not a Taxi driver. That was her car called taxi. But at the back of her car. It said. Not really a taxi. How strange is that all of them didn't see. "I missed all of you." Nadeshiko said. Meanwhile.... Sakura was on the ground and wondered. Where am I? She saw her mum. She hugged her sweet Sakura. "I'm sorry I left you." Nadeshiko said. Sakura started crying. "Why did you leave us? Don't you love us?" She answered. Nadeshiko knew she had to tell the truth. "You see... I had difficulties with the family. Like giving birth to you. It was so difficult for me to handle. But as I said I love you." She answered. "Then why did you leave?" Sakura said. "You see I got a call from my mom. She said, I had to live with her for a couple of weeks. But I said no. Until her bodyguards came to my house and took me to the plane. I heard you guys crying while I left. I went on the plane to Hong Kong. (Nadeshiko's mum was) Once I got there. My mum wasn't there. Her bodyguards came to me and said, That my mother was gone. I started crying. But I didn't had enough money to get back to Japan." Nadeshiko answered. Sakura can see what happen. She kept staring at her mum. Nadeshiko continued. "So I started working in Hong Kong. I kept working...But..My manager never gave me money. So I had to keep moving jobs to get the money. To go home." Sakura started to cry. She now know how it feels for her mum to go to so many jobs. Just to come home to her family. "But..Now that you guys are here. I can be with you!" Nadeshiko said to her lovely daughter. Sakura hugged her mum. "I'm happy your with us." She said.