More people

"We kinda need more space for rooms. At least we have 10 rooms. I don't know why they were a help." Sakura's mum said. "Uhhhh Mum? I don't get you." Sakura asked. Her mum looked at her. And she just smiled. "I don't get myself too." Sakura got confused. Until she heard something. "Ruby!? I mean Nakuru??!!" Eriol said accidently. And now.....He is embarrassed. "Hi Eriol nice to meet you again." Until she saw Toya. "TOYA!!!" Nakuru jumped on Toya's back. He grumbled. "HEY!! GET OFF ME!" Toya shouted. Yukito laughed. "I guess she came over to visit." She looked at Yukito. "No not really im actually staying here with Eriol. Isn't that right?" Eriol nodded. Nadeshiko looked at Sakura. She looked back. She saw her mum smiling. "Yes you can go to Li's school." Sakura smiled. Fujitaka putted signs up for there rooms so they won't get mixed up where their room is. "Ok everybody go to your rooms. Whoever came from their house. Its time to go back." Dad said. Syaoran and Meiling stood up. went up to Sakura and held her hand. "I hope we can talk again tomorrow." Syaoran said. Sakura smiled. "Or not just tomorrow. Today at night. You have your cellphone. And we can talk about what is going on with Dark Magic around this place. If...That's OK with you?" She asked. He gasped. Then he smiled. "OK." Meiling and Syaoran went out of door and headed off home. All the people who were staying at Sakura's house went to there rooms that were labled. Tomoyo had her own room too. But Sakura felt lonely. As Yukito was going to his room. He saw that she had a sad face. He closed his room door and went up to Sakura's bedroom. (She was already inside) Yukito knocked on Sakura's door. Her lights turned on and went up to the door. She looked up....AND SHE FREAKED OUT!!! She blushed so red then a tomato. "Hey Sakura do you need someone to sleep with you?" He asked. How did he know?? Sakura thought. "No. Yukito. (Even though she want too) I was just tired." She said. Yukito nodded and headed towards his room. Sakura went into her room, jumped on her bed and went on her phone. (That Tomoyo gave her.) Then she started calling Syaoran. 

*MeanWhile in Syaoran's house*

Beep Beep beep beep. Went his phone. He was already in bed. But he just answered it. "Hello?"