Chapter One- Girls beat me in this.

CHAPTER 1

Edwin's POV

You Died!

Respawn. Quit Game.

"God Dammit!" I banged my head on the keyboard. Why do girls always beat me in this? Wtf.

I quickly pressed respawn, and furiouly clicked the mouse. "WATERMELON_KING DIEEEEE!" I shouted at the screen most probably needing a cloth to clean all that spit.

Sorry mom.

While raging at some kid that's most probably 10, my phone rang, I turned to look at the caller ID.

James.

Ignoring it, I thought, i'll call him after I win.

Right when I turned back,

You died!

Respawn. Quit Game.

BLOODY HELL.

WHY DOES NOTCH HATE ME WHY.

Pressing the call button, a voice shouted in my ear.

" MISTER EDWIN WHY DIDN'T YOU PICK UP THE QUEEN'S CALL?" The voice shouted. Typical James.

" Sorry mum." I mumbled.

" I forgive you peasant." James huffed. " Anyways, i'm calling to inform you that Miss Mira announced in our group chat that tomorrow we will be changing seats. "

I stood up frim my chair, failing miserably and tripped over air, did a flip and landed face planted- to the floor.

Hello floor, I love you.

" Hello? Sorry James, had a makeout session with my floor ya know?" Smooth, not.

" Never mind! I don't particularly care. Just to inform you Johnathan and I, are promoted to the next class so you wont be seating with any of us." And he hung up.

Son of a motherless goat. Oh wait, i'm the stupid one.
Groaning, I turned my face and continued my makeout session with the floor.

What am I doing with my life?

I don't know... being hot?

Bingo.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Hello!

Is my first ~official~ chapter okay? My brain isn't exactly the best right now. Anyways, pic of Edwin at the side yo ^^

Love you guys♡

-Hanna x