Chapter 3

Zoe Sugg iz Vanellope
•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

Vanellope's POV

After we went to our exchanged seats, I decided to ignore Edwin as much as I can.

Why do I hate him so much? You may ask. Well I honestly don't know. As Edwin slumped into his seat, I took a glance at him. I understand why girls love him.

I mean- good looks, good body? Why won't you not like him?

"Class please complete this essay by tomorrow. I have to go to the teacher's office right now." Miss Miyuki said walking out of the classroom.

"Soooo..." Edwin said leaning back. "Nice to meet you?" He said, unsure.

"Look, leave me alone."

" Why?"

" Just ducking don't."

I sighed and competed the essay, noticing the constant glances from Edwin. Jerk.

After school, I said goodbye to Kaitlyn and started to leave the classroom. "Wait!" A voice shouted and I turned around.

"Edwin?" I asked as he scratched his head and asked me, "Do you Um.. play games?"

I glared at him and pointed at him, "I hate them, I hate gamers and everybody who plays games." And I walked away.

But that was all lies.

After a 10 minutes walk, I arrived at Games Trend. It was a gaming shop I work part time in.

As I walked in, my employee Mark was sitting playing Portal. We usually play games when there are no customers.

"Hey Mark." I said placing my bag at the corner. He just nodded as the bell ringed- that signaled that someone came into the shop.

I decided to assist, so I went up to the hooded figure and said, "May I help you?"

The figure turned around and pulled down his grey hoodie. " Vanellope? What are you doing here?"

All I could do was freeze there.

Shit.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○
Hello!
Hope you like this chapter!
Sorry for short ones 😅

Bai!
-Hanna x