0.1 | "i hate you, calum!"

Happy late bday Calum! ♡ MY BBY TURNED 5 OMG!!!

Songs For This Chapter:

Pillow Talk - Zayn Malik

Pity Party - Melanie Martinez

Catch Fire - 5sos

Mrs. Potato Head - Melanie Martinez
----------------------------------------------
0.1 | "I Hate You, Calum"

Maci's POV

"I hate you Calum," was the last thing I said as I hung up the phone and headed towards my car.

The cold, Winter air felt like frostbite in the sky, damn it was cold out here in Canada... I shivered as I listened to the sound of my small feet padding against the crisp white snow, puffs of my breath dotting the air in front of me.

It seemed like forever until I finally reached my car, what the heck, why wasn't it on?

Aw fuck! I always forget to start the stupid thing. I groaned in annoyance as I searched in my pockets for my keys, no luck.

I really do have the worst luck... I turned around and stared at my house in the distance, is it really worth walking back allllll the way there just to grab keys?

I think I stared at it for a few seconds, before I finally picked up my feet and headed towards my house.

I could hear my boots smacking against our staircase, as I finally reached our deck. I shook my shoes a bit before going to open the door, but no, it didn't open.

I twisted the doorknob again thinking of every possible swear.

"What the fuck!" I yelled in annoyance, throwing my mittened hands in the air, I sighed and decided to sit on my snow covered stairs, I don't give a fuck anymore if my butt is all wet, I'm just wearing my Walmart leggings... Shh, I'm a cheap ass.

I threw my hands in my pockets, fishing around my empty candy wrappers and finally gripping my phone.

There, on the screen was multiple texts and phone calls from Calum.

"Maci! Don't leave, I changed my mind, I'll pick you up!"

What is wrong with this stupid boy?

"Oops, you're not answering so I'll just let you come yourself."

This bitch.

I placed my thumb on the circular button, hoping it would lead me to my homescreen, which worked.

I searched around before I finally found the 'Phone' app, damn you stupid Iphone 6, I love you, but you're annoying as fuck.

I didn't actually remember Calum's number... Even after 7 years... Oops? Anyways, I scrolled through before I found his contact, his name with a red angry face emoji and the video game controller, oh, and the soccer ball, Calum thinks he's the Fifa King, haha, no.

I pressed the call button, impatiently waiting for him to answer, cussing and muttering things until the curly haired boy answered.

"Oh, Maci! Are you coming?! You're taking too long, the pizza's getting cold, eh whatever, I already ate 2 pieces."

"Hey! Calum, shut the fuck up!"

- "Damn girl, what's your problem? Are you PMS'ing?"

"Calum! Stop using periods as an excuse ugh! I'm locked out of my house! My car didn't start and I forgot my keys inside the house."

"Why don't you go inside the house Maci? Duh, common sense."

"Why don't you shut your smart ass mouth filled with pizza? Don't you think I would've already done that if I could've? I'm locked out of the house, with no keys! The door is locked Calum!"

"Ohhhh, well, you never told me that, not my fault."

"God Calum! Maybe if you kept your mouth shut, you know what, whatever. Anyways, I need you to pick me up, I'm not walking 300 miles just to get to your house."

"But I'm playing Fifa and eating piz-"

"I know! You're eating fucking pizza. I don't give a fuck! Come pick me up please!"

"Damn girl, fine! I'm on my way..."

I heard him mutter something about me being a crazy, impatient bitch, I don't care though, it's true.

"I heard that, blondie."

I ended the call before he started complaining about me calling him a false hair color.

    I sighed as I sat there, lured on Instagram, waiting for my best friend to arrive.

---------------------------------------------

  Hey everybody! (See what I did there? hehe) Anyways! This is the first chapter of this book, and I'm actually super super excited about it! I hope you guys enjoy it so far! I'm always here if anyone wants to talk, and happy late bday to my bby! ♡♡♡♡