0.3 | "breadstick"

Songs For This Chapter:

Get Used To Me - Justin Bieber

Voodoo Doll - 5sos

--------------------------------------------

Maci's POV ( THE GIF SPOKE TO ME )

I gazed at the blond haired boy plopped in front of us, his long legs rested on the black coffee table. Damn, he's alot hotter than I thought he'd be..

He was wearing a grey beanie, while his legs were being squeezed by a pair of ripped skinny jeans, how come his legs are so... stickish? He's so pale too, but hot. He was wearing a red and black checkered flannel, and the classic black converse, this guy was a whole chunk of fabulousness.

I thought I was done looking, but something was shining on his face, at first I thought I was seeing things, but I wasn't, Luke had a lip ring. Holy, shit. He's so hot.

   Luke munched on a salt and vinegar chip, mmh, my favourite, moving on, Calum paused before blurting out, "Well bro.. that was fast!"

   At first I thought Calum was gonna put me down so he could go hug Luke, but he didn't do that, instead he let go of my legs and before I knew it I was face down on the floor.

    "Calum!" I yelled groaning, turning to look Luke's way, but all I saw was my best friend and his cousin hugging and reuniting, they weren't even listening to me. Yup, thanks for dropping me on hardwood, on my face.

    "Calum, Calum, CALUM!" I yelled.

    "What Maci! I just saw Luke again." He said facing back again to Luke, grabbing a chip and munching on it.

   "Doesn't mean you had to drop me! You could've put me down!"

    "Are you the Maci chick on the phone?"

    I looked around, looking for who it was, my head tilted towards the door, at first I thought some random person had walked in and just said something, until I realized it was the hot British dude on the phone, none other than Luke himself.

   "Um, yeah.." I said, my cheeks heating up.

    "You're hot." Did the blondie say what he just said?

   My cheeks started heating up as what he just said processed through my brain.

   I thought Calum was gonna defend me, but instead he said"Lu- Yeah, I know."

   "Calum!" I yelled, my cheeks burning bright red.

   "What? It's true." He smirked again walking closer towards me, his face inches away from mine, just hovering above me. He was so close that I could smell his mint/pizza covered breath.

    It felt like I was frozen. I couldn't move my legs or say a word. He bit his lip, leaning in, I thought he was gonna kiss me, but at the last minute he darted his head to the side and licked my face startig from my jaw all the way up to my eyebrow area.

   My mouth turned into a perfect "o" shape, my disbelief and embarrasment coursing through my veins.

   "I will get you back." I said smirking on the outside, but embarassment all inside me.

   I turned to walk to Calum's bathroom before I turned around and said, "both of you."

  "Wait, me?" Luke asked.

   "Yeah, you too, Breadstick." And with that I turned on my heel heading up the stairs towards the bathroom, grinning to myself as I heard Luke mumbling something like 'what did she say'.

----------------------------------------------

I am so sorry for the short chapter ya'll! But I just wanted to say yes, I know Luke's not British, Maci will realize that later xD I know I made Maci seem quite mean, but don't worry, she was just in a bad mood hahaha, she's alot more polite though.. Sometimes xD  Anyways, I was bored and decided to put breadstick in lmao, hope you guys enjoy and Happy late Valentine's Day! xx

- G r a c i e