An Act

Tsuna's POV

I still didn't contacted Mukuro..... let's wait another month i though as i yawned. I was on way to school.

"Juudaime.Ohayo gozaimasu"i heard from behind.

"Oh Hayato.Good morning"i greeted him and yawned again.

"Didn't you slept well??" Hayato ask

"Yea. I was up late yesterday."

"Tsuna, good morning" Takashi say when we were passing the corner.

"Ohayo"i yawn

"What?? Didn't you sleep well??" Takeshi asked.

"Um"i nodded.

"Hey Baseball freak. Don't copy me, i asked first"

"Ma~ma~ i just asked, right??"

"EXTREME" someone shouted 10 km behind us.That person was running while shouting EXTREME.

"OHH SAWADA, GOOD MORNING TO THE EXTREME"

"Low your volume, i will bite you to death" Kyoya joined us. With his tonfas.

We continued to walk. Someone was pointing at us and shouting to calm down.

Then we arrived 10 metres before school, where we stoped. There was limo before school's gate.

"Hm..there is someone going to school by limo??"i asked. Everyone except Kyoya shook their heads.

Then the door opened. One short bluehaired girl came out.

Our jaws dropped.

Shirley's POV

"Have a good day, milady"the maids bowed when i was going to black limo.
I just nod and went in limo.

Why do i have to go to school by limo???

"Good morning, Shirley-sama"the chauffeur said.

"Good mor-...Albert what are ya doing here??"i was suprised.

"Shirley-sama, please don't shout so loudly. They have been already watching you."he say in one breath.

"From now You will have to be strict. Just act coldly. That is what Master said"

"Wha??? I wanna be friendly"

"Please calm down Shirley-sama. This is only for one month." Albert say.

I'm still little angry. Then we arrived to school. I saw Tsuna and others arguing from window.

"We are here, Shirley-sama"Albert opened the door

"Okay" i said and waved at him. Then i get out. I saw Tsuna and other shocked. I wanna greet them.

"Milady, you can't" Albert whispered.

I just nod and went to school. Before that i waved at Tsuna, but in way that no one can see it, except him.

Tsuna's POV

Konata turned at us and thwn turned back. The butler whispered something to her and she nodded.

"Juudaime, isn't that woman acting weird??"Hayato asked.

"Um"i nod. She looked at me and gave me a slight wave. Then she went into school.

"Let's go"i said.

TBC
_______________♥_______________
CHEESE ^^
I'm late. I just made this story so it's short, but hope ya will like it.
See ya next time ~♥