Ch 6 Da Fuc?

Ryan felt himself slowly come back to the world as his eyes opened.  he looked up into his friends faces and saw again concern on them.

"what happened?", he asked his throat super sore Alex handed him a glass of water.

"you passed out dude", he said letting Ryan gulp down the water.

"i kinda guessed that"t he laughed, "but why did i?" Marie took his hand in hers and held it 

"it's because well Ryan your mom said she was going to marry Jake", Ryan nearly went forward and hit the floor. Alex and Marie both pulled him back and sat him up right on the couch.

"breath love breath",Marie said repeatedly holding his hand Zane walked in then and got on his knees in front of Ryan.

"what's wrong with him?", he asked looking from Marie to Alex. "we'll let him tell you when he catche's his breath", Alex said handing Ryan a second glass of water. 

Just  when He was about to protest they heard Ryan's mother and her boyfriend come in from the hallway talking. his mother stopped  and took in the lot of them all sitting around Ryan.

"what's wrong with him?", she asked coming up to Marie's side then moving her out of the way to get closer to her son. 

"nothing ma'am", Alex replied, "he just fell out so we got him some water and kept him up right" she turned on him and stared at him.

"and just who are you?",she asked defensively 

"i'm Alex a friend of  Ryan", she turned and looked at Marie and Barley.

"and you two?" 

"we're his friends too",Barley said her chin raised she turned her head around and looked at Zane then waiting for him to answer.

"i'm uh.... his boyfriend...", he replied looking a bit uncomfortable.

Jake glared at the statement but did little else but stand there. Ryan's mother sighed she really didn't have a problem with gay people but she felt that Zane was a bit to  old for Ryan.

"how old are you?", she asked 

"nineteen", he replied his eyes stuck on Ryan's rapidly blushing face.  

"aren't you to old for him?", Jake said stepping up behind him 

"he's only three years older than me", Ryan said softly from the couch. Jake gave him a glance though it was quick it still held the amount of malice he usually saved for  Ryan whenever he tried telling his mother about him.

 "it dosen't matter kid, he's still older"

"i don't care i still want to be with him", Ryan said his tone a bit forceful. Jake gave him a full on death glare. 

Zane's heart stopped or at least he felt like it had, had he heard correctly??? Ryan said he wanted to be with him that was good enough for him he moved pass Ryan's mother and sat beside Ryan. Ryan pulled free from his mothers grip and sat in Zane's lap.

Zane rubbed his hand up and down Ryan's back. his mate side in content while his mother looked on with confusion and love for her son in her eyes. she stood up and smiled down at her son then looked at Zane with a stony expression.

"you'd better be worth the risk so i'll ask you this only once as his mother please take care of him", with that she took a stone faced  Jake by the hand and lead him down the hall.

"okay can some one tell me what just happened?",Marie said looking shocked as hell by what had come out of Ryan's mother's mouth.

"well i think i was just warned by his mother to take care of him or else", Zane replied still holding on to a now sleeping Ryan.

"i thought so but i didn't think i was listening correctly", Alex said  looking down at Ryan 

"well as exciting as thing's have gotten i think a bit of sleep would be good for all of us don't you think?, Barley suggested they nodded their agreement then headed toward  Ryan's bed room upstairs.

Zane lay Ryan down on the bed first then crawled in behind him and pulled his small body against his chest. Marie made her thick pallet on the floor an offered for Barley to sleep with her. Alex stretched out on the couch then turned the lights out.

A/N: okay a new chapter finally finished! so i noticed that some people are getting confused by who Zane and Nick are they are the same Person! sorry for the confusion ^_^     oh and please comment vote and fan if you really loved this story!!!!!!!!!!! or the author :) thank you! hope you enjoyed this!