One Thing I Thought Would Never Happen

Jade's P.O.V:

I woke up at 6:30 A.M I wasn't quite ready to get up and start packing for America. It's hard moving... I used to live in Doncaster but my father got transferred to London and now I'm moving to Los Angles, California. I've never been to America. I was really nervous actually. I packed all of my clothes in separate suit cases, all of my clothes from Top Shop all went in the one suit case because those are my favorite.

I heard my baby brother Noah crying in his room. He may be the cutest 2 years old ever but he sure screams a lot. I went in to Noah's room and picked him up to take him down stairs for breakfast. I was walking and mostly tripping over boxes in the hallways. I made Noah pancakes before we had to start packing his things in his room up. It's going to be really hard to do; he doesn't like anyone touching his toys.

My parents came in the house carrying so many boxes. "Jade you really should start packing your things up" I heard my mom scream from the family room. I know Mom I'm feeding Noah! I scream back.

My dad walked in the kitchen to take care of Noah so I could pack. He's been very stressed about moving. I don't know why though? He only keeps his job because he earns a lot of money. I don't like to say we have a lot of money but honestly we do. I just don't flaunt it.

I walked up to my room and started taking down my One Direction posters, trying not to rip them. After I was done I put them all in a folder and put the folder in my bag. I took my iPhone out of my bag and plugged it my speaker and started blaring my music. The first song that came on was "Made In the USA" by Demi Lovato. I started to sing really loud. Our love runs deep like a Chevy, if you fall I'll fall with you baby, cause that's the way you like to do it, that's the way you like...

*knock* *knock* I groaned as I walked to answer the door. It was my cousin Bridget. She's 13 years old and loves One Direction! Like A LOT! "Hey! GUESS WHAT" she screamed and before I could even say "what?" She screamed "ONE DIRECTION IS COMING BACK TO THE UK!" That really just bummed me out because I'm leaving to go to America tomorrow. "Bridget... I'm moving tomorrow..." I had told her that I was moving on Monday but she just doesn't listen. "Oh! I forgot! Can't you just stay?" No I can't you'll have to fan girl without me until spring break... I said sadly. Bridget helped me pack everything up and we had everything packed up 3 hours later.... It was 6:45 p.m. The day had gone by so fast. I couldn't believe it.

Bridget decided to stay the night even though it's a school night this would be that last time we were going to be able to have a sleep over until spring break which is in 2 weeks. She won't be going to school tomorrow because she lives in Doncaster. Tomorrow is the day my life changes... but first I have to survive school...

A/N

Hey guys so uhmm... I really tried to spell things right but I'm not very good at spelling... Sorry. I apologize that this chapter is kind of boring, but it will get better I promise! I hope you really like this fanfic. I'm going to post chapters as soon as I'm done writing them. Make sure you add this to you library!! Comment feed back and vote for my story!! it would mean a lot.