Problems

Jade's P.O.V

"Eww what are you doing here!" A chill went down my back when I heard that voice. I knew that voice I could never forget it. "Hi Samantha" I said through my teeth. For some reason Samantha hated me. She won't even tell me why. "Uhm... you never answered my question." She said being snobby like she always is. "Well, were going to see some friends..." I say. I don't want her to find out about Louis practically being my brother. "Who are your friends?" She asked. "None of your damn business." Adeline screamed at her. As we tried to walk through the gate 2 men stepped in front of us, blocking our way. "What are you doing?" One of the men says. "Going backstage, what are you doing?" Adeline sasses back. "You're not allowed back here." The second man said. I showed him our passes. "These are obviously fake. I need you to back up please." Adeline was beyond pissed. Probably because Samantha was yell really rude words at us. She turn around and was about to punch her when I stopped her. "Adeline! She's not worth it"

Adeline's P.O.V

The only thing that was stopping me from seeing Liam was these damn security guards. I want to hang out with him before he goes on stage. I can't see why they think we have fake passes but Louis gave them to us so they can't be fake! I heard Samantha screaming rude things at me but then I heard her say "Jade you're a bitch." That's when I snapped. I was just about to punch her then Jade stopped me. "Adeline! She's not worth it."She said. I took a deep breath then looked at her. "What are we going to do?" I say

Jade's P.O.V

"What are we going to do?" Adeline said. I felt so bad I know she really likes Liam and she wanted to hang out with him. Suddenly I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at the caller ID and didn't recognize the number. "Hello?" "Hey, Jade! It's Harry. Where are you?" Were out at the back gate where Louis told us to come in but security won't let us in." I said. "I'm on my way out right now!" He said. Ok see you soon! I pressed End and slid my phone back in my pocket. Adeline and I have our backs to the gate talking to some Directioners while waiting for Harry. All of the sudden we heard screaming, we turned around and Harry was skipping over to us. Yes Harry Styles was skipping over to me... how sweet. I chuckled a bit while watching him. He's such a dork. He went right up to me. "Do I know you?" He said smiling. "I think so" I replied. "Now I remember you're the beautiful girl friends with Louis" He said. I laughed at how cheesy he was. I was adorable. Harry looked at security and said "Why didn't you let these lovely ladies in?" "Their passes were fake sir" One security guard said "No they aren't, we gave them to them" Harry spat at him. "Come on girls." Harry said and before we could even step through the gate Samantha came up to Harry. "Why are you taking them back stage, they're just nobody's." She spat. "They are my friends that's why, and if you think that these lovely ladies are nobody's then you aren't a fan." He said. That made my heart flutter. "Thank you Harry" I said smiling like an idiot. "You're welcome love" he said. He took my hand and we walked in the arena together.

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've had performances, orientation, my brother's football games, so yes I've been busy but here is the next chapter! I hope you guys like it! Please COMMENT and VOTE! Thank you