It's You Again

Jade's P.O.V

We arrived at the restaurant and there were screaming girls everywhere but not as much as when we were at the concert. As we were walking in I was having trouble getting through the crowd. I felt someone grab my hand. I was startled at first but then I saw it was Harry. His touch calmed me down. He walked me into the building and everyone sat down at the table. I sat down in-between Harry and Louis. We all shared stories and jokes. Liam and Adeline were together the whole time, holding hands, laughing non-stop. They were too cute. Johannah and my aunt kept talking about Louis and me when we were kids. We were pretty crazy. 'So, Jade what have you been thinking about as your career?" Niall asked. "Well... and before I could even answer Bridget says "She's always wanted to be a singer." I was completely embarrassed. I know they have heard me sing before but my dreams will never come true. "Bridget, that won't happen." "Whatever" she said under her breath" The whole table went silent. No one really knew what to say. "So... do you guys want to come to the concert tomorrow?" Harry asked I looked at Adeline and then back to Harry and said sure we'd love too. I gave him a little smile. He was just so amazing. I had so much fun with you guys but we've got to get going if we're coming to the concert tomorrow. Adeline isn't a morning person! Everyone laughed. "You guys will need these to get in tomorrow" Louis said as he handed me backstage passes. Thanks what time should we come tomorrow? "Anytime you want. You can come early enough so we can hang out before the concert." Harry said with a huge smile. Okay well be there. I gave him a wink and walked with him towards the door. As soon as we walked outside I saw lights flashing and people screaming Harry walked me to the car and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "See you tomorrow love" I got in the car and held my cheek. I was so happy I couldn't even speak. "Jade... Jade... JADE!" What do you want Adeline! "Theeeee Harry Styles kiss your cheek?!" "I know" I said blushing. The car ride was silent. No one really knew what to say this experience is unreal.

We arrived at my aunt's house around 3AM it was a long night. Adeline and I had to get up early to drive back to London. Bridget can't go with us tomorrow because she's going to Dublin with her friend. Which I'm fine with! "What's up with you and Harry?" Adeline said when we got to my room."Well, I don't know I mean I like him but I don't think he likes me as much as I like him." "ARE YOU CRAZY?" He defiantly likes you! He wouldn't just kiss you for nothing!" "It was on the cheek Adeline!" SO! It still means something" She screamed. "What about you and Liam!" "Yes I like him, hopfully he likes me too ." Let's get some sleep; we have to get up early tomorrow.

Harry's P.O.V

I'm really glad she said yes to coming to the concert. I don't know what it is about her but I really like her personality. She's so nice and somewhat shy. I hope I don't mess up at the concert in front of her tomorrow.

Liam's P.O.V

I really like Adeline. She's super funny. I can't wait to see her tomorrow. I was texting her all night but then I think she fell asleep.

Jade's P.O.V

I woke up around 7:00AM of course Adeline was still in bed. I took a shower and put my makeup on. I tried to wake Adeline up but she wouldn't wake up! I finally said "Adeline Liam's here!" She hopped right up. I've never saw her move that fast in the morning. "Where is he?" "Has not here you wouldn't get out of bed." "I HATE YOU!" She screamed we got all of our stuff packed and got in the car and were off to London.

We sang the whole drive there. We parked and went shopping. As we were walking around I realized how much I really did miss London. We were shopping for a long time. We decided to head to the arena. It was already 2:00. We arrived at the back gate. There were screaming girls everywhere. "Eww what are you doing here!" A chill went down my back when I heard that voice. I knew that voice I could never forget it.