Chapter 3 xD

Cheyenne’s Pov.

 “Hey Alex, can I talk to you for a minute? Alone?”

 “Uhm, yeah, sure.”

 “Thanks. Guys, can you go inside? And explain to my mom why the hell you’re here please?”

 “Yeah.” 

 “You wanted?” He asked.

 “2 things.”

 “And they would be Cheyenne?”

 “Number 1; why the hell did you dedicate that song to me?”

 “Because you were feeling down and I was hoping I could get you to become happy again, because you wouldn’t let me know what was wrong, so I could help you through it. That’s why, and I’m not letting you go inside until you tell me why you had a problem that made you cry. Understood?”

 “Yeah, I guess that’s fair. Okay, number 2; why would you ask me out on a date when you don’t even know me?”

 “Because, I have a feeling that we can become something else than friends if we tried and I would really like that…” he trailed off blushing. I started to blush my own self.

 “Now tell me why you were crying Missy. Your not off the hook yet.”

 “Uhm, it’s just you guys used to be my brother’s favorite band, and well, umm…”

 “And? He’s not around anymore is he?”

 “No… he died a few years ago, right when you guys were getting big.” I start to have tears weld up in my eyes and I stopped them before I allowed them to go down.

 “Oh I’m sorry. But do you mind me asking, how did he die?”

 “He was at a club one night with his girlfriend. They were about to leave the club when a gang boss came up to my brother and his girlfriend. The gang boss wanted my brother’s girlfriend but he wouldn’t let him have her. He put up a fight which only lead up to him getting thrown over a fire escape and crashing to the ground, killing him. My brother.” By now I was full on crying and I wasn’t aware when Alex put his arms over me.

 “I’m sorry, I wish I can help you.” He whispered. I could hear the truth in his voice and I just nodded to let him know I had heard him.

 “I wish I could have helped my brother though, if only I had decided to go with them that night…”

 “Hey, shhh, it’s not your fault Cheyenne. Don’t ever blame this on yourself, okay? Because it’s not your fault. It’s that ASSES fault that your brother is gone, I’m sorry that had to happen. I’m really sorry...” by this point, he had moved in front of me, holding my arms still, and was looking at me dead in the eye when he said this. I don’t know why, but he had made me feel really safe.

 “Thank you Alex, I really appreciate your help.”

 He kissed my forehead which brought on butterflies in my gut, before saying, “Hey, it’s no problem. Do you still have my number?”

 “Uhm, I should, unless it fell out of my pocket.” I started to check my pockets when I found out I threw it away. “Actually, I do believe I threw it away Alex, sorry.”

 “Welp, that’s not sad at all.” He said whiling smiling.

 “Hey! You could just give me your phone and I’ll give you my number this time, that way you’ll always have a way of catching up with me.” I said.

 “Hey, your right! Here, where’s your phone?” I handed him my phone and he gave me his. I entered my number than entered my name as ‘#1Fangirl – Cheyenne.’ He laughed when he said what I put my name under.  He entered his number and put his name under ‘Yah know you want meh (; -Alex.’ Which I busted out laughing. He saw me laughing and gave me this really cute smile.