Chapter 1 xD

“Cheyenne Come on! We’re going to be late!” My best friend Blake yelled at me.

“Blake I’m coming, just got to finish my make-up. What band are we seeing anyway?”

She wouldn’t tell me the band we were going to see. It was getting very annoying but then again, it was a early present for my 16 birthday.

Anyway, my name is Cheyenne. I’m 15 turning 16 in a week. My best and only friend is Blake. She gets me through everything. Blake has been friends with me since first grade.

“CHEYENNE! GET YOUR ASS DOWNSTAIRS NOW!”

“I’m coming.” I started to walk downstairs. Blake pulled me down the stairs when

I got halfway down the stairs.

“Impatient woman!” I told her. We started to walk towards her truck, which I might add is pretty nice, and she started up before I even shut my door.

“Now will you tell me who we’re seeing?”

“Cheyenne, it used to be your favorite band. They’re the same age as us, remember?”

“Nope, I don’t. So tell me who my favorite band used to be?”

“All Time Low.”

“Who?”

“Rah! Screw it, you’ll find out soon.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It’s been an hour in this car and I’m still confused on where we’re going and who we’re seeing. I used to like this one band because my brother hated my liking his stuff, but I never got to learn the name of it. I stopped pretending to like the band after, umm, my brother died. After my brother died, my mom went all psycho and tried to kill me. My dad, well, he’s the same, except he never is happy anymore. He tries to spoil me with everything he has, which I keep telling him he doesn’t have to but he still continues to do it.

“Cheyenne, we’re here!”

“We are?! Finally.”

“Shut up Cheyenne. Your just zoned out.”

She knew what I was thinking too. I hated how she could know what I was thinking before I even told her about it. Whenever I would think of my brother, I become zoned out and just stare like a kid stares at a tv. Just staring like there’s no tomorrow.

“Come on, We have a concert to see.”

After that, Blake started to drag me to see the concert. We got front row seats and the lead singer keeps on locking eyes with me and when I look up at him, he looks away and blushes. He can’t be no more than 16. No less than 15. This dude was too young to be a singer. As soon as they started to play their song

‘Weightless’, I recongnized the band. This was the band that I had listened to, just to get on my brothers nerves.

“Blake, I’m going to go to the bathroom. I’ll be back.”

“Okay!” Blake screamed through the music.

I rushed to the bathroom as fast as I could as the tears started to come down and as soon as I turned the hallway, I crashed into someone.

“Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry, are you okay?” He said being worried.

“I’m fine, sorry; I wasn’t watching where I was going.” I kept my head down so he wouldn’t see that I was crying.

“Why are you crying?” He asked worried.

Oops, too late. He saw my crying.

“It’s n-nothing.” I started to stammer.