Chapter 7 xD

“La la la.” Alex hummed to himself in the seat next to me.

“Would you shut up please?” Jack said looking up at Alex. You know those airplanes that have like four seats facing each other? Two facing forwards and two are facing backwards? But like, you could see who sat across from you? Yeah, we’re sitting in a square just like that.

“No.” Alex responded going back to his humming.

“Please?” Rian now said.

“Not you also Rian!” Alex said pretending to be mad. He started to pout. “No fucking fair guys! No fair.”

“All of you shut the hell up!” Blake shouted from across the aisle. Good thing we are the only people in first class or else we would have been done kicked out by now.

“You shut the hell up!” I responded holding back a smile.

“Oh! Now she talks!” Alex exclaimed throwing his hands up in exasperation. “I thought she went mute on us. You know that would be so weird. She never shuts up. What’s wrong Chey?”

“You.” I responded holding back a giggle at his surprised face. “You’re my problem, Alex.”

“But why?” He said pretending to cry. “What the fuck have I done to you?”

“Nothing.” I said smiling.

“That doesn’t make sense?” Zack said.

“It was a joke dumbass!” Blake said slapping Zack upside the head.

“Ow! That hurt bitch!” Zack said then starting laughing. “Oh my god! I didn’t mean to call you a bitch, Haha. Oh wait, I did!”

“Bastard.” Blake swore. “Oh my god! I didn’t mean to call you a bastard, hehe. Oh wait, I did!” Blake mocked Zack. Zack glared at Blake until they had a glaring much, which off course, Zack won.

“Landing in five minutes for Hawaii. Hope you had a good flight riding on Hopeless Airlines.” The pilot announced. Alex looked over at me as everyone else did also.

“Why the fuck are we going to Hawaii?” Jack said breaking the silence. Everyone chorused their agreements while nodding their heads.

“We’re staying here for a month?” I said, questioning.

***********************************

“This place is so pretty.” Blake said in amazement. And that was just looking at the outside of my beach house. “How come you kept this a secret?!”

“Haven’t really felt the need to tell anyone.” I said shrugging my shoulders. “Alex, stop fucking running around chasing the duck! You’re not going to catch the damn thing.”

“But Cheyenneeeeeeeeeeeeee!” He said dragging my name out. “I want a pet duck!”

**************

Sorry this is short. I have writers block, but it should be solved soon. <333