Chapter 7

BRITTANI'S P.O.V

I woke up at 9:00 am with Lloyd sleeping on my stomach ,he looked so innocent. I slowly picked him up and put him on Hunter's stomach and tip toed out of them room. I was walking to the kitchen when something stopped me

señor fucking wall had to stop me (a/n read Bad Boys and Good girls credit to that book and the author)

who the fuck moved the walls?

noone nobody can move walls except maybe god

shut up mind , then they probably grew legs and decided to walk

walls cant walk you idiot

im arguing with my own self , arnt i normal? note the bucket of sarcasm -.-

I shook my head a continued to walk to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and put out the ingredients to make pancakes i put them in the blender and when they were ready i poured circles of batter onto the pan , enough for everyone to have 5 pancakes. After i was done with th pancakes i put them evenly on to different plates for different people. Then i went to make eggs and Bacon.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and some ones chin on my shoulder. "Something smells good" The voice said. "Yeah and that something is food" I retorted. The voice chuckled and let go to show there face and guess who it was Mr.Doman himself looking cocky as ever with his known for smirk . "So which plate is mi-" He was cut off by a small voice . "I thought you left me like mami and papi did" The voice sobbed. I looked at Lloyd sympathetically , "We would never leave you , we told you , you found a family and new home & we did not lie" i said as i picked him up. "Yeah little man" Hunter said supporting me. Lloyd smiled showing his little teeth. When i remembered we have to buy him clothes and diapers , if he needs them.

"Hunter we have to buy him his clothes" I said as i put Lloyd in a seat and handed him breakfast. "Oh ok" Hunter replied while stuffing himself with pancakes. Hmmmm ......... That remind me of Danyeri, Hey where is Danyeri? Hunter must have noticed my confused face because he said "What?" , "Where is Dj?" I asked. He shrugged and i looked at him worried she always woke up early and if not she would wake up by the smell of food. "Im going to go check the mansion to see , ok?" I asked/stated. He nodded and washed his and Lloyd's plate.

I went to check her room, but all i saw was a neat bed and a note next to a box it read

"Dear Brittani or whoever is reading this,

I see you have noticed Danyeri's Absent. Dont worry she is with me , safe locked up in a nice cage with my guard with her. I wont give her back unless you meet me at the forest at 12:00 pm sharp if your late she gets it. Oh and dont bring anyone along especially your mate or you die and she dies. Till next time :)

~ D"

I opened the box next to the note and found black leather jeans, with a black tanktop, black spiked converse, a snapback that says 'Wolfgang' , and to top it off a leather jacket. (a/n wow so much black o-0 ) on the box it cursive it said 'Wear this when you meet me , got that?' - D

I wanted to gag so i took the box and note and hid it in my secret room (a/n remember her secret room that nobody can see but her?) for Hunter wont get suspicious.I dont want him to get involved and get hurt , i dont need a death to be because of me . I shook the thought away of him dying and shivered.

I then put on a fake smile and went downstairs."What happen?" Hunter asked. "Nothing she told me through mind link she was out of for a while to go do something important" I said lying through my teeth. I'll be honest it hurt lying to him but i had to do it for the sake of Danyeri.

Later on that night while everyone was asleep , i crept out of the house wearing the specific clothes 'D' told me to wear. I left the house quietly closing the door. I ran to the spot he told me to be and sat down on a log. "Oh so i seen you have come and followed my orders" A deep voice spoke from behind me . I jumped surprised and turned my head and faced the man i never want to and the face of my sister sobbing. "Still dont know who i am dont you?" He asked. I shook my head 'no' . He grunted and sayed "My name is Daniel , dont you remember me?" . I stared in shock as a flashback hit me

FLASHBACK

I was standing in the woods with my childhood bestfriend Laughing and Talking. "Hey Brittani I've been thinking and wanted to ask you if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" He says shyly/Unsure. I look at him with shock." Im sorry but i dont like you that way" I said. Tears started to form in his eyes and i swear i heard his heart break. He ran off and i never saw him again

FLASHBACK OVER!!

"Now you remember me?" he asked. I shook my head yes in shock. "When can i get Danyeri back?" I asked glaring at him. "Break up with your mate slash boyfriend and i will give you her" He said. I growled shaking my head , no giving him the meanest death glare. "Then no Danyeri" He said while pulling her hair as she grunted and dropped to her knees. I growled and turned into my wolf. He laughed and shifted into one to. I looked at him shocked, he never was a wolf before. I looked at him confused and he returned with a wolfie grin. I bared my teeth and lunged at him. I grabbed his throat and threw him to a tree. He landed with a cracking sound. That must of hurted, He got back up and lunged at me i dodged , he hit his head at another tree. Inside i chuckled alon with my wolf. When he was on the ground I grabbe his throat and crushed his throat till i heard his heart beat go away.

----------------------------

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO They got Danyeri Back!!!!!!

And killed her childhood Bestfriend :0

What will Team D and C do? (Remember them?)

WELL VOMMEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BYE MY FLUFFY CHINCHILLAS !!! <3 :*