CHAPTER 4 *anonymous and Playland*

BRITTANI'S P.O.V

CLICK! "AWW! There so Cute!" SNAP! "I know right?" CLICK! CLICK! "This is payback big bro!" "Also to you Sis" CLICK! SNAP! "This is so going on Facebook!" SNAP! I groaned. I squinted my eyes to see Danyeri and Alex standing with cameras smiling evily. "Get OUT!" I mumbled/yelled.

They ran out and slammed the door shut. I tried to get up but two pairs of arms stopped me. I looked up to who the owner of the arms were and it was Hunters(sorry about confusion with Trent it is actually Hunter :$) I tried again but his grip only got tighter as i tried.After 10 minutes of squirming and pulling i was finally free. I got up and i heard a groan i looked back to see a frown placed on Hunters face while he sleeps. I shake him and he grabs me again and cuddles me. "Hunter wake up!" I whisper. He groaned and opened his eyes. "I could get used to waking up to your face" he said. I smile and get out of his grip, and start to brush my teeth then take a bath. After my hot shower i got dressed in a see through black tight tank top while i had and turquoise bra under , i put on high waist shorts, jordan 13 Grapes, i let my hair in my natural tight curls that was above shoulder but looked really pretty, and i put on purple nerdy glasses. I walked out the door to look in the mirror an on my wrist in Danyeris handwriting it said 'I love Hunter xoxo >:]'

I saw Hunter come out wearing grey cargo's , no shirts that showed off his toned upper body, and black Vans. "How come i noticed i have something on my wrist saying 'I love Brittani xoxo >;)' " He said. I showed him my wrist and he smiled. "You know its true babe!" He said . I smirked and pecked his lips. "Yeah it is" i said and walked away leaving him dumbfounded.

I walked downstairs to make breakfast. I took out the pans and ingredients and started to make crêpe for everybody even the Forever Green Pack.

After i was done with cooking and eating i went upstairs knocked on Ryans door to see what she was up to. The door opened she was dress in navy blue ripped booty shorts, a dark blue hollister flowy shirt with pink flowers on it , and the cheetah 13's in blue (they are in blue, dark brown, honey brown, and red look it up nikkas) her lips were swollen like she has been making out with someone I walked in to find Ryder on her bed shirt less! My eyes widen I looked at Ryder then back at Ryan "Congratulations on the new mates/couples!" i said as i walked out smiling.

I was really glad that she found her mate. I walked to the game room and started to play Skyrim on the Xbox.I was into killing a frost giant when a strong smell of Vanilla and honey hit my nose and i instantly knew it was Hunter "So did you like those crêpes i made?" I questioned him while still killing the frost giant. "Yeah it was delicious!" He replied. I smiled and said "Why were you confused when i pecked you?" i asked. "I dont Know its that your kiss amazes me in so many levels even if it was just a peck !" He said while blushing and looking down i smiled and paused the game , went up to him and planted my lips on him and we had a heated make out session but i felt as if someone was watching us.

ANONYMOUS P.O.V.

I watched as she kissed that basterd that stole her heart. It hurts to see them together with love in there eyes. But i loved her first , i met her first but she rejected me. I studied her every movement every thing about her i know . Like at what time she was born . I love her and always will. And i will get her to love me back even if it takes a life , a blood to shed, or blackmail . I laughed and went to set up my plan.

DANYERI'S P.O.V.

I was dress in a blood red see through tight tank top, black high waste shorts, and the cheetah 13's in red, and had a snap back on that said CHICAGO BULLS with a bull on it. When i thought we should go to the waterpark *Today since its my pick we are going to Playland you know the one in New York?* I sent through mindlink. We are so lucky we are back in our territory training with those losers is a living hell cuz they are so weak!! I got a bunch of sure and ok's replied back to me. i took off my clothes and put on my black bikini that had purple polka dots on it and i put on a white see through skirt and put the other close i was wearing in my big giant purse with sunscreen, lotion, panties, bra's, ect.... »_« and went to Play land not knowing the consequences ahead.

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°°°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°[°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°°°*°*

DUN DUN DUUUUUUNN!!!!! BRITTANI HAS A STALKER ((If your my bestfriend and go to school with me you will know who the stalker will be ;] ))

ANYWHORE VOMMEND (vote , comment, recommend)

BYE MY LOVELY POPTART NINJA UNICORNS!!!!!!!! ;* :]

Till next time