The begining.

Okay, so it started last week. Leela (my best friend) and I were going shopping when we saw the hottest guy in school, Lucas.

Our instincts told us to hide because we were the losers in school, we spent our Friday night eating dominos pizza and watching back to back Netflix and gossiping about our crushes, in which mine was Lucas. Not to mention, neither of us had ever had a boyfriend before. Or ever been to a party. Not like those 8 year old 'pass the parcel' 'pin the donkey tail' parties I mean the popular, get drunk, making out party. But that's when it all started to change.

Lucas actually spoke to me. And I don't want to sound too much like a fan girl but LUCAS ACTUALLY SPOKE TO ME!

"Hey Leela" he knows her name.
"Hey Chloe" HE KNOWS MY NAME.
"Hey" wait what is he doing in MAC, a make up shop, he's not gay is he?
"Sorry to bother you but do you know where the eyeshadow palettes are?"
"Yeah right next to you.."is he blind?
"Why? Are you a drag queen?" Leela snapped. Not know Leela, I'm finally talking to Lucas
"No!" He chuckled "It's for Prim"
"That's so sweet, your little sister?" I blurted out before I could stop myself
"Yeah, how do you know?" I may have stalked him on every single social media.
"Your Lucas Brindley, how could I not know" I chuckled I did not stalk you on social media, okay?
"Well Chloe Summers, I would like to get to know you a bit more" OH MY GOD. Don't sound to desperate
"As would I" I smiled who am I kidding I know everything about him.
"Okay then, Jamie's at 8?" Is this a date? OMG.
"Sure, when?" Play it cool.
"At 8?" He laughed. Shit. You're so dumb Chloe
"Whoops.." I smiled, nervously.
"Hey it was cute don't worry!"he chuckled and strutted away.

"Did you just get a date with LUCAS BRINDLEY??" Leela squealed
"Yep, yep I did" I smiled smugly