Chapter 2

Thank you so much for the feedback on the first chapter! Made my day !

For those who are confused about the hours thing; that's military time. So if the time in the chapter is 8:30pm, it will say 2030 hours. Hope I cleared everything up!

Happy reading and don't forget to comment throughout the chapter so I know what you liked/didn't like !

----

London (England)

10th Downing Street

5 04 2016

2115 hours

Harry gets out of Zayn's BMW fifteen minutes later, and stares at the 10 on the door as he adjusts his suit. There are four policemen in front of the house; two right by the door and two inside a squad car.

"MI6." Zayn says and flashes his ID at the policemen, before they step aside to let the three of them in. Harry's been in here before, after he'd closed a high-profile case, and was asked to go over to the Prime Minister's office to get a badge and take a photo while they were shaking hands.

The house is painted mostly yellow, with portraits hanging on the walls, and each room is equipped with luxurious furniture from the ceiling to the floor.

There is a guard in every single room, but it's not a problem to enter the Prime Minister's office thanks to a short flash of a badge.

The office is just how Harry remembers, only this time there are papers and big binders laying haphazardly on the desk, and there is a coffee mug that hasn't been washed in the right corner of it. The computer is on standby and the small Windows flag moves across the black screen as if wanting to mock them.

Harry grabs a stack of papers from the desk and goes to sit down on the chair, but Louis is already one step ahead of him as he sits down and pulls the keyboard closer.

"What are you doing?" Zayn asks, standing behind Louis' chair, looking at the screen.

"I'm going to check his emails, recent transactions, or anything that might lead us to the motive of his abduction."

"It's password protected."

Louis doesn't respond as he right clicks on the mouse and starts typing something that only he understands with the speed of light.

Zayn busies himself with finding clues in other rooms, which leaves Louis and Harry alone.

"Don't sit on the desk." Louis tells Harry without looking up as soon as he sits down on the corner, one leg still on the ground.

"Why not?"

"You might tamper with possible evidence. Or leave prints."

"With what? The prints my ass will leave through these pants?"

Louis shakes his head and then smiles at the computer. "Get in."

"What?"

"I got trough the Firewall."

Harry looks at him appreciatively, even though Louis' bossy know-it-all attitude still gets on his nerves.

He browses through the papers as quick and efficient as possible, and finds nothing but documents from the parliament that still need to be signed, civil rights laws that need validation, and employment forms.

"There's nothing here." Harry sighs after reading through every single paper on the desk twice.

Louis doesn't look up from the computer. "Well, I got something."