Chapter 5

Sorry for the one day wait, but I was at a party last night so I wasn't able to update in time because I had to finish the last part. Thank you for the feedback on the last chapter though! x

Happy reading and don't forget to comment throughout the chapter so I know what you liked/didn't like !

----

London (England)

MI6 Headquarters

21 04 2016

1830 hours

Louis attaches iron clasps that are connected through wires to a plug around each of Sauvageon's wrists. The convict is tied to a chair by his hands and legs, therefore unable to escape.

"Why did you call Romanov?" Harry asks while Louis walks over to the plug and lightly taps his fingers against it, as a warning.

Sauvageon smirks. "I'm not telling you shit."

"I'm gonna ask again." Harry patiently says and plays with the wet cloth in his hand. "Why did you call Romanov?"

Once again, Sauvageon doesn't say anything. Therefore, Harry stuffs the cloth in his mouth and motions for Louis to turn the plug on, which ends up electrocuting a screaming Sauvageon.

After thirty seconds of electrocution, Louis turns it off and Harry pulls the cloth out of the prisoner's mouth. He wonders if the people outside the prison cell can hear him, and if they're wondering what's going on. Either way, no one came to check in on them.

"Why the fuck did you call him?" Harry raises his tone.

Sauvageon spits him in the face. "I was told to."

"By whom?" Harry urges, bending over so he can look him in the eye.

The prisoner smiles, letting Harry know that he won't tell him anything else. Louis turns the plug on once again, this time not waiting for Harry. Sauvageon yelps as he shakes on the chair, gripping into the handles.

Harry closes in on his face. "BY WHOM?"

"Kudret."

"What the fuck does that mean?"

Sauvageon shrugs, and starts shaking and convulsing once again, meaning that Louis turned the plug on. This time, it doesn't end after one minute; it just keeps going to the point where the veins in his forehead seem like they're about to pop.

"I'm going to let it on until you tell us everything you know." Louis nonchalantly says, checking his fingernails as if to say that he has all the time in the world.

Two more minutes go by until the prisoner eventually yells out what Harry wants to hear.

"He's from Istanbul...he wanted to talk about...a gunpowder shipment!"

The jolts stop and Louis walks over to Harry. "Where can we find him? And what's his real name?"

Sauvageon is breathing heavily, so Louis waits a few more seconds before kicking him in the shin.

"I don't know his-his real name. All I know is that he's from Istanbul and owns a whorehouse. That's all I know, I swear to God."

Louis nods and punches him square in the face.

"Let's go." He says shaking his fist and gripping his knuckles.

"What does Kudret mean? In Turkish." Harry asks as he follows Louis out of the cellblock.

"It means might and power. It's definitely a nickname. Have Niall run it through the database while I make a phone call. I'll meet you back at the lab."