Chapter Twenty-One

"So you want me to cut straight bangs?" the hairdresser asked me. I decided I would dye my hair black, and get straight bangs.

"Yes please. And oh, and could you also curl my hair?" I smiled sincerely. I glanced at Cristina who had her usual hairstyle. This time, she parted her hair in the middle, with her long bangs blending in with the rest of her curls. She looked similar to Vanessa Hudgens. I've told her that one too many times.

"Sure." the hairdresser said plainly. She was now drying my hair. I knew this marriage would happen soon enough didn't think it'd happen now, at the end of August. I can't believe they're getting married! I'm so excited for them! I smiled at myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon enough both of our hair's were done styled and complete to perfection. I paid for my hair and gave a five dollar tip to the hairdresser. "Thank you!" I said enthusiastically. Cristina paid for her's too, "Bye!" we both said in unison.

I opened the door and Cristina and I walked out towards her car. When we got inside, she put the AC full blast. We reached my house where I stored both of our bridesmaid dresses inside my closet. Cassie chose red dresses for the bridesmaids. Cristina parked the car and we both got out. I quickly sprinted to my front door. I unlocked it and we both ran to my room. I pulled out both of our dresses and Cristina took off to go change into it. I quickly undressed and got into the red dress. I put on my silver high heels and did my makeup. I looked at myself and smiled. My braces shined back at me. I'll be getting them off soon anyways. I've accepted them. Cristina got her's off this summer. I still envied her.

"How do I look?" Cristina said once I opened my bedroom door.

"You look stunning." I said, then quickly added, "No homo."

Cristina laughed, "So do you."

"Thanks. Now let's get going. We have to be at the church by one. It's twelve ten. We don't wanna catch traffic." I said attempting to take long strides in these heels. I almost took a flip, steadying myself with the wall. I continued carefully taking one step at a time down the stairs.

"By the time you get downstairs, it's actually going to be one!" Cristina complained, walking passed me on the stairs. When she reached the bottom, she looked up at me and sighed, "Hurry up!"

"I'm going as fast as I can! I don't wanna fall!"

"Hehe, that's what he said.... Last night." Cristina said winking at me. I couldn't help but laugh at how similar we are.

When I finally made it to the bottom of the stairs, I double checked my clutch to make sure I had everything I needed, and I walked towards the door. I patted my thigh to make sure my phone was there. Thank God, Cassie got these dresses with pockets in them! Oh how it makes me love this dress even more. I smiled to myself and pulled out my keys. I locked the door and walked towards Cristina's car. I opened the passengers door and sat carefully on the seat trying not to crease my dress. I called Trevor and he immediately picked up the second ring.

"Hey, beautiful. You ready?"

"Yep, just leaving my house now with Cristina." I smiled.