Chapter 4: Hide and Seek (Sabriel)

SAM POV

Since arriving at the bunker, Dean has made it his job to find and explore every room. Most the time, he is "exploring" for a period of hours ( which means he's with Castiel ), so I am left alone with the library's books and my mind. But today was a bit different. 

While I was reading an interesting journal one of the Men of Letters wrote, a gust wind erupted in front of me and out popped Gabriel. 

"What's up my main moose?" He greeted me with a sucker tucked in his cheek. 

"What do you want Gabriel?" I say with a bit of distaste, even though I was kind of happy he was here. 

"Can I not visit my favorite little hunter without a reason?" He asked acting offended, even though he had a little smirk on his face.

"No," I say deadpanning, "You feathery dicks usually want something."

"Usually, Sammy, usually we do want something, but now is not one of those times." He gets face level with me, putting his elbows on the table. 

I close the journal and go to put it back where I found it. "Well I usually don't like you sooo." I say with attitude even though it's not true. I turn around and Gabriel appears in front of me. 

"Aww Sammy," He says holding his chest, "You broke my heart. You know how you can make up for it?" 

I roll my eyes and move around him, walking back to the table. "How?" I say, sarcasm dripping from my voice.

I feel a weight on my shoulders and guess who it is? Just. Guess. "Well, Moose man you could tell me how you keep your hair so fabulous." He says playing with my brown locks.

"I use the blood of annoying angels, who won't leave me alone while I'm trying to get work done."He poofs off my shoulders and to the other side of the table.

"I might have to try that, because there are plenty of them let me tell you." He moves next to me.

"Gabe could you like, hold still for while, goodness gonna give me a heart attack." I say looking into his eyes. That was a big mistake. His eyes were so mesmerizing. They were whisky colored, with a hint of green to them. I turned away, feeling the need to kiss him, but not wanting to act on it. 

Gabriel lifts himself onto the table and sits down. "So what are you trying to accomplish anyways Samantha?" 

"Well," I say trying to think of a lie. "Umm, I guess just trying to keep myself entertained."

He smiles, his charming smile and hops down from table. "Well Sammy," He says with amusement written on his face, " I challenge you to a game of hide and seek." 

I threw my head back laughing, "Really? A game of hide and seek? With you? An angel?" 

He gave me a hurt look, "What do you mean 'with me'?" 

"Well, you can transport anywhere without a sound so it isn't exactly  fair."

"What if I don't transport, will that help?" He says with a hopeful glint in his beautiful eyes. 

"Well," I say pretending  to think it over. " I guess." 

He smiles and jumps on to me, holding on to my neck. "Thank you Sam! You won't regret it!"

I'm a bit stunned at first, but hug him a little, "Jeez Gabe, it's hide and seek, not marriage."

He hops down and backs up a little, I kind of miss his touch. "I know, but I figured you wouldn't want to play cause you guys really don't like angels, so I thought you'd want me to go away."