1. Fresh Start

"LUCKY!" His mom yells, at 6 o'clock in the morning. "It's time for school, get out of bed!"

Lucky groans "just 5 more minutes..." With an unsatisfied look on his face.

Today is the day that Lucky starts his new school, Wolf Creek High. He had to leave his last one due to important issues that effected him in the worst way possible.

5 minutes had gone and he slowly gets up, his heart pounded like a drum as soon as he realised it was his first day of school.

Thoughts kept entering his head trying to ruin his view on this all, he immediately threw his hands at the back of his head and stood up.

"I hope everything works out fine, it better be worth it..." He murmured to himself.

He threw a pair of jeans and a t-shirt on, and brushed his teeth.

Still half asleep, he went downstairs and into the kitchen to find his mom making breakfast.

"Good morning." she said with a smile on her face.

"Morning..." Lucky replied.

"How are you feeling about starting a new school?" His mom mentioned.

"Alright... I'm just nervous, I really hope it doesn't end up like the last one..." He chuckled. "What's for breakfast?"

"Just the usual, cereal! Eat up, you better get going, you don't want to be late on your first day of school!"

As he walks out of the door, he remembers he has forgotten the most important thing: his backpack.

"Mom, where's my backpack?" He questions with worry.

"It should be upstairs, in your bedroom!" His mom directs.

He grabs his backpack and exits the door once again. "Bye, I'll be back before 4!"

"Okay! Be safe and have fun."

Authors Note: this is my first fan fic & it'd mean so much if you could give the first chapter a read :) I will be posting the others one by one as soon as I finish them.