Epilogue

Bella

2 Years Later

I walked down the road of Ireland, shaking at the frosty air. My hands are shaking as the cold air hit the skin, and my body trembled even though I have Niall's coat wrapped around me. I entered our home to see Bea crying, Mum trying to calm her and the girls doing they're makeup as the fired their dresses.

Perrie turned to me with a big glare. She pointed her finger at me, her now blonde hair down to her waist.

"Where have you been young lady?! It's you wedding day and you run away?!" I giggled and walked over to the sofa where my dress was sprawled across it.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I need air. I'm nervous!" I defended as I laughed. El rushes over to me, pushing me down on the kitchen stool. Yes Niall and I have a opened planned house.

"We have to do your makeup!" She rushed out.

^^^^^

Within a hour, me and the girls were back stage of the church wedding and the nerves were creeping up on me. Bea took my hand and smiled up at me. She's wearing a cute little dress, the top half white and the bottom half full of flowers.

"Goowd luck." She whispered before the doors open and my bridesmaids walked down the aisle. El, Perrie, Sofia, Dani, Ari, and then Bea who threw flowers down.

Dad came up beside my, linking arms with me.

"Don't let me fall." I begged while giggling.

"Never, my little baby." I smiled as we stepped out to the aisle and straight away my eyes locked not a grinning Niall. Tears filled his eyes as his grin got bigger while starring at me. Beside him stood Greg who was smiling at Niall's reaction.

"Love you, Jared." I pecked his cheek and he mumbled he loved me back. I stood opposite Niall with a huge smile plastered in my face.

He looks...delicious. He had his hair in his cute little quiff, his roots nearly overtaking his gorgeous blonde hair. He reached for my hands and kissed them both before we look at the priest who started to talk. However I could not take my eyes off my one true love, and nor could he.

^^^^

Four Years After The Wedding

"Bella!" I heard Mum yell from her room. I rolled my eyes, groaning I turned to a sleeping, wincing  Niall. "Isabella!" Mum yelled again making Niall pull a pillow over his head.

I walked down the hallway to see that Mum is actually in Xander's room. I walked in to see my son smiling up at me, reaching out towards me.

"Morning, mummy." He whispered. I kissed him back and bid him a good morning too. I looked at my Mum with a glare

"What was the shouting about?!" I question, angrily. I can't wait until tomorrow when Mum, Jared and Bea are going back home.

"Xander was crying for, he wouldn't stop and he kept pushing me away." I sighed, kissing the top of Xander's head again as he snuggled into me.

"That means he's very tired and wants me, Niall, Carter or Darcy." I spoke. Mum laughed, waving me of like she was saying she was having a stupid moment. Mum turned around and I glared harder at the back of her neck.

This week Darcy is turning a month old, and she is the cutest. You can tell she is going to look more like Niall then me. Saying that Xander looks more like me then Niall. He has dark brown hair and brown eyes but Darcy has cute curly blonde hair and stunning ice blue eyes.