Latin Dancing

Chapter 11-Latin Dancing

I woke up to my alarm. I had a letter come through me door from Ashton that Niall is let out of hospital today.

"Bella, come on cheer up, its your birthday tomorrow!" Dani came into my room dancing and singing.

"Dani I love you and all, just get out."

"Look babe, today is the last dance lesson then we can pack up and go home for Christmas break." She said. I sighed and kissed her cheek. I suppose you're right.

I got up changing into a sports bra, some yoga pants and a bandana in my hair.

I put my hair up in a tight pony tail and I put some running trainers on. I walked outside of my flat to see Luke, Mikey and Niall talking. He was meant to come out tomorrow! I ran out my house jolting they wouldn't see me. I ran through the halls until I got to my dance hall.

"Okay girls, this lesson I'm mixing something up, I have my boys dance group here today and we're going to do some Latin dancing. If you don't know that means intense sexual dance moves." I looked at the boys to see they're all hot. They have their tops off. A few people have four packs, some have a six but on guy has a eight pack!

I caught his eyes and he threw me a wink and looked back at Alisha. She read out names. The girl would put her hand up and their partner would move over to them. All boys were smirking at their partners like they wouldn't mind to eat them all up.

"Isobella Marple," I put my hand up and looked down. "And Justin Kyle!" I still kept my head down even though my curiosity was high to know who my partner is.

One strong, warn arm went around my waist and pulled me to the bare chest and the other lifted up my chin.

"Hey partner," the eight pack guy winked. "I'm Justin, and you are Isobella." His Italian accent washed me into my dreams.

"Hmm, I prefer Bella, Justin." He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"Pretty." He mumbled.

"Okay guys, so as usual we have our...watchers but I bet they're going to be disappointed that they didn't take dance after they see you guys shake you booties! Okay so..." Alisha told us step by step. Me and Justin always kept our eyes connected as me grind our hips together and moved out legs at the say time while holding hands.

A few times he would do a dip, we were the only ones who knew Latin Dancing. We got carried away and did a whole routine, dips, grinds, spins it was amazing. But then everyone gasped when Justin dipped me a final time. I was caught up and we were leaning in and about to kiss when:

"Stop!" His Irish accent shouted. Me and Justin didn't listen and kissed. My mouth on his and his mouth on mine. Justin picked me up a little and somehow I ended up with my legs around his waist. When I pulled away the biggest smile I could manage in my weak smile blew up my face.

"So, so pretty." Justin whispered. He dropped me down and I blushed.

"Wow, guys! I'm sorry to say this but you two are going to America and enter competitions for Latin Dancing."

"What's so bad about that?" Me and Justin asked. He squeezed my hand and I moved a little closer to him.

"It's over Christmas." She whispered. My eyes went wide and I ripped away from Justin and walked to Alisha.

"Christmas! But my brothers coming home from the army! Oh god." I ran my hand down my face. Justin's arms wrapped around my waist and he whispered something in my ear.

"It's going to be okay, we can FaceTime or Skype them, it'll be fine." I nodded and smiled.

I looked around me and saw all the dancers clapping for me and Justin. I laughed but then I remembered Niall is here. I look to side to see him walking out. He looked back at me one more time. It looks as if he wants me to chase him, but I don't. I was only a girl who he played.