Modelling Job

Chapter 9-Modelling Job

🎤Liam Payne POV🎤

I watched Dani walked out her block. Her small smile obviously means she is listening to music.

I went to walk up to her but Sofia came up to me. I love Sofia with all my, she isn't a clingy or in my face. She's just Sophia...the Sophia I love.

"Hey, Li." She smiled and pecked my lips. I wrapped my arms around her small frame.

"Hey, Soph." She smiled and the looked back where there's a group of girls.

"I need to tell you something Li." She said, slowly turning back to me. My eyes lingered on the girls behind turning to my girl.

"Yes?" Sophia took in a deep breathe and let go of me.

"I got offered modelling job." She grinned but I frowned.

"But that means you'll be leaving campus." She shook her head giggling. I raised and brow while I watched her bounce up and down.

"That's the thing, I can stay in campus. I can stay here until I have to leave when my original time is up." My frown got deeper.

"But you wanted to be a doctor...?" (A/N: this is made up and so is the boys studies)

"Well, I was offered a modelling job. I can be famous!" I pulled away from my baby.

"I need some time to think about this. I'll see you later, babe." I pecked her cheek and started to walk back to my flat. Modelling? But doctor and modelling are so different...

"Hey, Liam. What's up with you and Sophia. You stormed away from her like she told you she kissed another boy." Zayn got up from the sofa but I pushed him down. He scowled me before pushing himself out the door.

"She says she was asked for modelling job." I grunted. Ashton eyes widened.

"Modelling? She's a gorgeous girl...but I thought she wanted to be a doctor?" Ashton clearly was as confused as I was.

"Yea-" Niall came storming in holding Ashton by the collar.

In only a few seconds were they on the floor. Ashton on top beating the crap out of Niall. However when I tried to stop the boys Niall kicked me in the balls.

"Niall! Ashton!" I tried to pull Ashton of Niall but they switched Niall was on top, but he was unfortunate to only get one punch a kick in before Ashton knocked him out.

I heaved Niall off Ashton and hit Ashton a few times.

"Dude!" Ashton said, trying to defend himself.

"You fucking knocked Niall out you douche!" I growled. Niall's breathing was shallow and Ashton leaned against the sofa dizzy. However Niall looks bad, horrible. Blood dribbled down every corner of his face. Bruises already marked his lovely face and more yet to come.

"He started it!" Ashton threw his hands up.

"I don't care who started it! You don't knock your friend out, you should of tried to stop him." I explained. I gently tapped Niall's face but he made no signs of waking up.

"That's the only wa..." Ashton trailed off, his mouth bit forming words as he passed out.

I fetched the phone and failed 999.

"Hello, what's your emergency?" A polite lady asked down the phone.

"Hi, my two mates just had a massive fight. One of them is terribly injured and they're both knocked out." I said. The lady stayed in touch until I knew the ambulance was their.

The men and one woman came up and helped Niall and Ashton into their van. I hopped in the back.

"Hello, Alisha Montez. Yes hi, I'm Liam Payne, Bella Marple's friend. I have came to say her boyfriend is in hospital. Yes thank you bye!" I hung up the phone and waited until I got to the hospital with two passed out monkeys.

👑Bella Marple's POV👑

I sat next to Niall. One eyes was a dark purple with a turquoise colour lining it. Dried up blood and scabs, and bruises covered his face. His dyed hair was messed up, like he has fallen back to sleep from a horrible nightmare.

"Hey Niall. Not sure if you can hear me right now," I looked out the door window. "I know we aren't real boyfriend and girlfriend but I care. A little...but why they did you do this you idiot?!" I laughed. I grabbed his bruised hand and brought it to my lips.

"I don't know what goes through your mind sometimes Niall, you are one strange child. What were you doing beating up your best mate?" I laughed shaking my head again. I gently put his hand for and settled into the seat.

"Nice room you have, white, white and oh more white. It's boring here Niall why can't you just of not fought with Ash, eh? You wouldn't be here looking like a zombie and me giving you this weird speech."

"But it's entertaining." Niall's voice swifter into my ears. I grinned at his half asleep state.

"Niall sleep, your tired."

"No not while I have company." Me and Niall carried in talking and thankfully I cheered him up a little.

"Don't you think you could give me a little nickname?" Niall asked.

"Nope." I stated. He pouted and moved towards me a little.

"Please, just something like Nially or NiNi." I burst out laughing.

"NiNi?!" Niall blushed and looked down

"It sounded cute in my head." he grumbled.

"You know Niall, you aren't what I thought you were."

*
*
*
*
*

Sorry no interview the characters are busy or sleeping 😉😤😏