[26] Daddy Issues

Kelsey's POV

After Ethan came to the animal clinic to ask Lydia to help him stop Kali and Aiden from killing Derek, myself, Isaac, Scott and Allison came to the Argent apartment to grab an item of Allison's father clothes. While Stiles went to get something of his dad's. "Just grab anything? Stiles, I'm not smelling your dad's boxers. Socks? Okay, I'll smell the socks." Scott said on the phone to Stiles as we walked out of the elevator.

Allison has been a little quiet, which is good I guess, but usually she never shuts up. Maybe she feels awkward or something. "What about us?" I asked as Allsion unlocked the front door. "See what you can find in my dad's closet. Anything with the strongest scent." She replied. Hmm, okay then.

As long as I don't have to sniff any of his underwear, I'm good. I walked into one of the rooms, Isaac following behind, while both Scott and Allison went to another room. My guess is that room is the office. Opening the closet, I rummaged through Chris's clothes, and Isaac searched through his draws.

"What are you doing here?" I heard Scott say. I stopped what I was doing to listen in who he was talking to. "Following one of the only leads I have." That voice...it's, oh no. This can't be happening now.

"What's wrong?" Isaac asked me as I walked closer to the door, Isaac grabbed my ahold of hand, causing me to look at him. "My dads here." I answered before continuing to walk closer to the room where my fathers voice was coming from.

"Now, since I don't know where you've been, Why don't you have a seat, and we can talk?" Ha talk, he wants to talk? Let me guess, he wants to talk about his work, his job that he loves way more that his own children. "That means you too, Kelsey, Isaac." Oh great, there's no running away from him now.

"How do you know my name?" Isaac asked my father as we appeared just outside the door. Dad was standing behind Chris Argents desk, which had all of the Argents weapons laid out, while two other deputies stood either side of the back of the room. "Your name's one of the few things I know." He replied, while glancing down to Isaac's hand that was still holding mine. Right, so dad knows things, well, well done for being acknowledgeable for once.

"To be honest, the rest of what's going on around here has me stumbling in the dark, even over the smallest clue." Wow, I almost forgot how annoying his voice was until now. Scott stepped forwards. "If you're trying to tell me that you don't have a clue, I learned that a long time ago."

"I'm really hoping to avoid the embarrassment of dragging my own son and daughter into an interrogation room. Really hoping." His son and daughter...really? He hasn't even been around us to be allowed to call us his own children. "Oh there it is, Rafael only caring about himself." I laughed.

"It's dad, and that's not true, I care about you and Scott." Oh my god, I think I'm going to go into cardiac arrest...did he just say he cares about us? Yeah right, I'm saw his nose will grow longer soon. "Oh..that's real funny, Rafael, I mean seriously I never knew you were such a stand up guy. I must've forgotten you still had a heart since you walked out on mom, Scott and I."

"That's enough attitude, Kesley. I'm not here to argue. Now, could you all please sit down, we have some things to talk about." Agent McCall instructed. "Oh yay, can't wait for this." I said, as we all did as he asked. Allison sat down first, followed Scott and Isaac. But since there were no other seats, I decided to just stand behind my boyfriend.

Both Scott and Isaac offered their seats to me, but I didn't feel like sitting down and, doing what that dick ordered. "I'm not gonna lie. I'm more than a little disturbed. Not only by the number of missing parents, but the fact that it's Stiles's father, your father, and your mother." Our mother...is that all she is to him? Does he not care for her whereabouts? Oh right, he doesn't.