[03] Mentally killing Allison

Kelsey's POV

Scott agreed to help Derek with the alpha pack, and now we have to figure out who the girl is that saved my boyfriends life, so I can thank her personally. I wonder if she's a werewolf? I asked Isaac what happened when he was gone, but he couldn't remember much and didn't really want to talk about it.

Stiles invited me to some party last night, with Scott. But I said no, as I had planned to have my own little party with Isaac in the bedroom.

It would've got a lot more romantic and steamy if it wasn't for Peter who walked in on us. Thank god the sheets were covering. Otherwise that would've been extremely awkward and really weird.

Yesterday evening, Peter and Derek were discussing this idea on how Peter can try and look through Isaac's memories, to see if they can find out where the alpha pack are holding Erica and Boyd.

But to do this, Peter has to impale his claws into the back of Isaac's neck. And it sounds really dangerous.

"You know, I'm starting not to like this idea. Sounds kinda dangerous." Isaac said worriedly as he Isaac paced in front of the window. "You know what? I definitely don't like this idea, and I definitely don't like him." Isaac continued.

"I don't like this idea either." I say, looking at Isaac nervously. I don't want Isaac to get hurt. "You'll be fine." Derek tells Isaac.

Will Isaac be fine? I'm concerned for him. I don't want Isaac to go through this pain. But he has to. He has to remember where Erica and Boyd are.

I turn towards Derek. Maybe it doesn't have to be Peter who does it. "Does it have to be him?" I ask. "He knows how to do it. I don't. Be more dangerous if I tried doing it myself." Derek replies.

Great, so Peter is the only one who can do it. It had to be Peter.

"You know Scott doesn't trust him, right? You know, personally, I'd...well, I'd trust Scott." Wow, I didn't even know Scott and Isaac were so buddy buddy. But, I suppose that's a good thing. "Do you trust me?" Derek asks curiously.

"Yeah. I still don't like him."

"Nobody likes him." Derek states.

"Does he even have any friends?" I ask. But it's a good question. I mean, does Peter hang out with anyone besides us?

Then just after that, Peter appears from the door behind. "Boys, and girl. F.Y.I., yes, coming back from the dead has left my abilities somewhat impaired, but the hearing still works. So I hope you're comfortable saying whatever it is that you're feeling straight to my face."

"I hate it when you walk in unexpectedly and I think your face is in desperate need of a good slapping." I confess. Ha, that actually felt good to let out.

Maybe I should say what I feel more often. Derek laughs lightly before glaring at Peter. "We don't like you." He says bluntly. "Now shut up and help us."

"Fair enough." Peter sighed.

Setting up everything, it was time for Peter to impale his claws into Isaac. I bet Peter is enjoying this. But I'm certainly not. What if something goes wrong and Isaac gets seriously injured?

"Relax. I'll get more out of you if you're calm." Peter says to a nervous Isaac, who is sat on a small wooden chair in the middle of the room.

How can Isaac relax when he knows what's going to happen? He won't be able to stay calm of he's in pain. "How do you know how to do this, again?" Isaac asks Peter. "It's an ancient ritual used mostly by alphas, since it's a skill that requires quite a bit of practice. One slip, and you could paralyze someone. Or kill them." Wow, that will help Isaac to relax.