1- "idiot losers"

Blake's pov:

  It's the second to last day of summer before my last first day of high school. Senior year. Wow, can't believe all these years have flown by so quickly. I can't wait to walk into it with my five best friends.

  I became friends with Luke, Ashton, and Michael through Calum. The Calum Hood, my childhood best friend and also my neighbor. He moved to Arizona when we were both around the age of four. Since then it clicked between us and we were attached at hip. Both of our parents think we're gonna end up together, but we don't see that happening. Now on the my other best friend who happens to be Teagan Smith. We met in fifth grade. I went up to her one day at recess and asked her if she wanted to be friends because I could tell she was new and lonely. Little did we know we'd be best friends up to our senior year.

__________

It was around 2 p.m. and I was laying on my bed watching reruns of The Fosters, when I heard a click at my window. I figured it'd be Calum throwing stuff at my window because his room happens to right across from mine, right next door.

"What do you want?" I playfully asked the tanned boy next door, through my window.

"I wanted to do something because I'm bored and it's almost the end of summer." He answered as he picked something up off his desk and attempted to throw at me.

I laughed and nodded to him as I picked up my phone and texted everyone in a group chat that us six are all in. I looked up at all Calum as I typed on my phone. He looked at me confused, wondering what I was doing. Just as I hit send I looked up at him. Moments later his phone went off and he got an amused smile on his face as he read my message.

Message to: Idiot Losers
From: B Grill ;$
Adventure ??

Message to: Idiot Losers
From: Hemmo :-)
Always up for one. When & Where?

Message to: Idiot Losers
From: Tea ((:, Ash :>, Mikey >.<
^^ *a/n referring to Luke's message*

Message to: Idiot Losers
From: Cal-Pal :D
My house 20 minutes.

  I looked over to Calum, "I'll be over soon, I'm gonna change and then right over."

  "I'll be here. Doors unlocked as usual let yourself in." He nodded to me and left to most likely go lay on his bed.

  I picked out a pair of high waisted light wash shorts, black vans crop top and my worn out, black high top converse. After I got dressed I put my hair into two french braided pigtails and applied some light makeup. Once I was done with everything I was on my way to Cal's. Once I cut through our yards, I gladly let myself in and made my way to his bedroom. His door was open and there he was on my his laying in bed. He didn't see me coming so I quickly made my way to his bed and jumped on him.

  "Blake what.. are.. you doing?" He asked as I jumped up and down on his bed. His words being slightly cut off each time I jumped on his bed.

  "I was surprising my best friend with a grand entrance." I replied as I finally quit jumping and sat criss-crossed next to him.

  We sat and just looked at each other for a couple seconds, before we decided to get on our phones and pass the time as we waited for everyone else's arrival.

  Minutes later we heard the front door open and laughter fill the front entrance. Causing it to pull me and Calum out of our trance. We made our way downstairs to find our lovely group on friends sprawled through the living room waiting for our arrival. When they heard us coming down the stairs they all stood up and waited for someone to say something.

  "Anyone got any ideas for what we wanna do? I don't wanna stay in today. I want to do something fun once more before school starts up!" Teagan finally said after what felt like hours of everyone looking off into space awkwardly.

  "We could always go to the lake and the cabin for the day and night just as a end of summer getaway." Ashton suggested. His parents had a cabin by the lake about two and a half hours out of town. It was nice and we used it every now and then when we wanted a escape for a couple days.

  "Sure meet back here in an hour and figure out food and cars to bring?" Calum asked everyone, figuring as we all needed to pack some clothes and necessities for our adventure.

  We all agreed and parted our different ways to go pack. I made my way home and started to figure out what to pack.

_______

a/n I'm sorry for any errors I'm doing this on my phone and it's like 3am. lol I hope you enjoyed the first chapter!! if you liked it please vote and comment what you thought.

-Alexis ((: