Chapters 14, 15

***2 DAYS LATER***

Jess POV
I woke up with my alarm clock going off. Greattt!! School just the luck of my day. I turned off my alarm clock, picked out an outfit, go in the shower and did my stuff. After my shower I realized I forgot a towel.... great just how I wanted to start on a Monday morning.

I looked at my phone and saw the time. 6:16am. Still had enough time to get ready. I unlocked my phone, went to my contacts, scroll down to Skylers contact.

Rinngggg. No answer. Rinnggg. No answer. Rinnggg. She answered.

"Wht do u want! It is 6 in the morning wht!" She shouted through the phone.

"Ok calm down! Im in the shower and I forgot my towel can u get it for me! Ill do a favor for u back!" I pleaded.

"Get me a the cloud of fluffiness then we have a deal." Skyker said. 

"Wht do u want me to do! Run naked across the room to get the cloud of fluffiness!" I said. 

"Ughh fine! But wheres the blanket?" Skyler asked.  

"In my room, on my bed. Now can u plzz get me a towel!" I said then begged. 

"ummmm.......no." Skyler giggled then hung up. I called back and she answered. 

"Why wont u get me a towel?" I asked. 

"1. Its to far! 2. I dont see the cloud of fluffiness in ur room! 3. Im already annoyed this morning by u! 4. I got the worse news of my life! oh yea 5!! U should get Sam to do it for u plus im already in my room getting ready so yea." Skyler said. I rolled my eyes and hung up on her. I called Sams name, until after 4 times of calling his name he finally answered.

"WHT!" Sam yelled.

"Can u get me a towel!" I shouted. God this is gonna be awkward!!

"Sure!" He shouted. I made sure the door was locked and thank god it was. He tried to open the door and kept on having struggle with opening the door.
(OMG THAT SOUND SOO WRONG!!) 

"Sam just leave the towel out there I will get it! Now, get out I have to get ready!" I said. I guess he left the towel there bc he didnt say anything after that. I unlocked the door and saw the towel on the ground. I picked it up, dried myself off, got dressed and was ready to go. I walked into Sams room and he was still asleep. 7:04am. Why not give him a little wake up call early in the morning. I grabbed my batman onesie, zip that up over my clothes, layed in Sams bed and waited for the right time. I waited enough.

"AHHHHH" I screamed. Sam jerked up and looked at me as I just stared at the wall.

"Babe r u ok?" Sam asked. He touched my hand and I screamed again but I jumped put of bed, ran into a corner, crawled up in a bawl and acted like I was crying. Skyler and Taylor walked in, as Skyler ran over to me she gave the "prank" face.

We've done this prank before and its so funny when we do it. Bc they scared and think omg did I do something wrong or whtever. 

"Wht did u do!" Taylor shouted as he looked at Sam.

"Just pulled the best prank ever!" I laughed.

"Wht! I thought something happened to u!!" Sam said.

We laughed more until I realized it 7:26!! School starts at 8:15!!

"Guys we gotta leave in hour so get ready!!" I said.

I took off my onesie, put my shoes back on and head downstairs to grab something to eat. I grabbed a cereal and ate. 7:34am. I waited almost 5 FRIGGN YEARS FOR THEM TO GET DOWNSTAIRS!! Finally they came downstairs and it was 8:07am.