Ch 3

If there's a certain direction you want this story to go just message me. There's a 90% chance I'll make it that way.

xSamx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank god. Dakota are you okay? Do you not want to be my girlfriend? Did I mess up?" Luke picked up and bombarded me with questions.

"I'm fine Luke and of course I want to be your girlfriend."

"Okay good." He let out a sigh of relief. "Why did you want to leave so early?"

"Oh I uh....lady stuff." I forced a laugh to make the conversation more light hearted. I didn't want to tell him anything about what happened in the bathroom.

"Oh well I really wanted to hang out with you."

"Do you want to go see a movie tomorrow? Just the two of us?" I asked hopefully, throwing Mystery Guy's threats out the window.

"I would love to but I have to watch my little cousin. My aunt and mom are going shopping."

"That sucks I really want to hang out with you." I groaned and flopped back down on my bed.

"Well I was planning on taking him to the park so why don't you come with us? Be warned I'm taking Molly too so we'll have our hands full."

"That sounds perfect, I'd love to." I smiled and rolled over so I was laying on my stomach.

"Great so tomorrow it is then." I heard the smile in his voice and it made my grow.

"Tomorrow it will be."

"Alright Yoda. Hang up. I want to watch a movie." Tracy came in with a large bowl of popcorn.

"Oh no I don't want to interrupt girls night. Tracy will have my head. I'll see you tomorrow beautiful."

"I'll see you tomorrow, Luke." I said giddily and hung up. I sat up and matched Tracy's position, leaning against the headboard.

"Did you tell him about your stalker." She said with a mouth full of popcorn.

"No and he doesn't need to know. Got it?" I said sternly.

"I won't say anything but I think he might notice the hickey that's as big as texas on your neck."

"I'll cover it with foundation before I leave for my date tomorrow. Speaking of dates?" I raised my eyebrows at Tracy.

"No I will not go on a date with you." She said, scrolling through the movie on demand.

"Bitch why not?" I whined.

"You always smell like ham and I'm not into that." She shrugged, making me slap her on the shoulder.

"What I meant was anything happen with you and the king of fuckboys?" She glared at me but I still urged her to answer the question.

"I actually have a date tomorrow as well." She said proudly.

"Ah the king of fuckboys and the queen of sluts together at last." I wiped a fake tear.

"I've waited so long  to be united with my king." She joined in my fake cry and we both laughed.

"Just pick a movie." I said, leaning against her shoulder.

"Don't tell me what to do. Bitch."

"Jerk."

"Team Free Will!!" We both yelled.

We turned our attention back to the TV screen. We settled on Inside Out and spent the rest of the night crying over Bing Bong and talking about what we were going to wear tomorrow. After the movie finished, I put on Friends. The thought of the crazy guy from the skating rink bathroom stayed in the back of my head until we fell asleep to the theme song of Friends.