Ch. 2

BOOM It's been two years but here you go!

xSamx

~~~~~~~

I stood up and wiped the fallen tears from my face. I looked in the mirror and saw a large purple bruise at the base of my neck. I covered it with my hand and exited the bathroom. Looking around, I saw Tracy and Kyle sitting at a table with Luke pacing in front of it. As I got closer I could hear what Luke was saying.

"She's been in there for over 30 minutes. She probably left. Man I knew I shouldn't have asked her." His hands were in his hair and he was pulling on it.

"Hey." I said quietly when I was within their earshot. Luke's head shot towards me and a look of relief crossed his face.

"Dakota? What's wrong? What happened?" He said and pulled me in for a hug. "Why is your hand on your neck?"

"Can we just leave please?" I asked quietly and he agreed right away.

"Yes yes of course let's go." He put his hand on my lower back and led me to the car. Tracy and Kyle followed behind us quietly.

"Kyle you drive." Luke said tossing him the keys. He opened the door for me and gently pushed me in, climbing in after me.

"Come here babe." Luke held his hands out to me and I climbed onto his lap. The man barely did anything but he still freaked me out. No one talked during the drive back to my house, which I was grateful for. When we pulled up to the driveway, I quickly got out and shut the door in Luke's face. I opened the passenger door and pulled Tracy out, scurrying inside. Tracy yelled a quick goodbye before I closed the door.

"What is wrong with you? You were fine before you went to the bathroom," Tracy said and headed off in the direction of my room.

"Look." I said and removed my hand from my neck, giving her full view of the hickey.

"Woah. Who the fuck did that?" She asked and leaned in to get a closer look.

"I don't know! I went to the bathroom and this guy was in there and he freaking sucked my neck. He told me to stay away from Luke or else." I said and fell back onto the bed.

"That's hot." She said. I lifted my head a gawked at her.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! It is not hot! He threatened my life. And Luke's. How could you possibly say that's hot? My first real relationship and some psycho is stalking me. How would you feel if-"

"Okay okay I get it. Just calm down. You're not looking at it correctly. This hot guy- assuming he's hot- pins you in the bathroom and gives you a hickey. He wants you." Tracy winked.

"He was hot." I mumbled.

"See!"

"That doesn't make what he did and is probably going to do okay." I defended.

"What did he look like? Full details."

"Well he has green eyes, brown curly hair, and one hell of a jawline. He looks to be our age and can see his six pack through his black shirt. He was wearing black skinny jeans and boots. He also has tattoos but I couldn't see them clearly."

"Can he be my stalker?"

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked shaking the image of the man out of his head. "I like Luke for fucks sake."

"Are you sure you like Luke in the way you could like this mystery guy?" She raised her eyebrows at me.

"There is no way in hell I could like this mystery guy. Why would you even ask that?"

"I don't know, just the way you described him. Oh he has emerald green eyes, brown curly hair that I want to tangle my hands in and a jawline that is invited to fuck me all the way to China." She fluttered her eyelashes and made her voice higher.

"I did not say those words and my voice isn't that high." I argued, getting up off my bed and pacing in front of where she was sitting.

"What if you're blowing this out of proportion?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean what if it was just some dumb ass guy that was dared by his friends? You know, something like, who can scare the shit out of this girl?" She reasoned.

"I guess." I sighed, sitting down next to her on the bed.

"That's the spirit! I'll go make us some popcorn and you call your boy toy and tell him everything is a-okay." She ruffled my hair and walked out.

"I guess I better do that." I mumbled and grabbed my phone.