Ch 4

Johnson University

"Names please?" The lady at registration asked as Tracy, Kyle, Luke and I walked up to the front desk in our building.

"Dakota Night, Luke Hemmings, Tracy Smith, and Kyle Manson." I said.

"Alright," She said looking through some folders. "Luke Hemmings and Kyle Manson room 664, Tracy Smith room 665, and Dakota Night room 666. Here are your room keys and since your floor is co-ed, please remember to use protection if and when you have sex. Welcome to Johnson University. Next!"

"If they want us to have safe sex they should really put out free condoms in the lobby." Kyle laughed.

"They did." I said, pointing to the box of almost empty condoms sitting next to the coffee pots. "That is not sanitary."

Luke grabbed my hand and we made our way to the elevators.

"I'm just glad we're all on the same floor." Luke said, moving me so I was standing in front of him and he put his arms around my waist.

After we ran into Harry at the park a month ago, I haven't seen him. Much to my relief. Luke seemed to forget about him but I dreaded the thought of seeing him on campus. That is of course if he was even going here.

"What's with Luke and Kyle getting to share a room? I put a request form to be in a room with Dakota." Tracy said, stepping out of the elevator and into the hall.

"I know I did too. At least you're not in the room of the Satan. My roommate is probably going to be a demon. I'm going to wake up one morning on the ceiling burning to death." I joked,  looping my arm with Tracy's.

"If it's a British man like Crowley you have to tell me." Tracy said.

"If it's a guy you're switching rooms." Luke said behind us. I turned around and gave him a wide smile.

"Why? Would you get jealous?" I teased.

"Jealous? Me? No, of course not." He laughed and rolled his eyes. I let go of Tracy and walked up to him, leaning to whisper in his ear. 

"Are you sure? Because I think jealousy is...sexy." I nibbled his ear and walked away like nothing happened. Tracy and I made our way to the end of the hall where our dorm rooms were.

"You're room is at the very end. It has a freaking balcony are you kidding me right now?" Looking out the hall window you could see a balcony attached to my room.

"I guess living with Satan has it's perks." I laughed, unlocking the door. In the middle of the room there was a curved couch facing a TV standing on an entertainment center. A small kitchen sat to the right of the doorway. On both walls there was identical beds, dressers, and nightstands. One of the beds already had bags on it. A door on the right wall led to the balcony.

"We've found our hang out for the year." Tracy said.

"That's if my roommate isn't a total douche." I said, putting my bags down on the empty bed.

"I'd like to think I'm a nice guy." I whipped around and gaped at the guy walking out of the bathroom.

"Harry!" Luke said from the doorway. "What are you doing here?"

"This is my room." Harry smiled, looking at me.

"Alright. If you'll excuse me I'll be right back." I laughed nervously, grabbing my room key and bolting out of the room. I ran past the elevator to the staircase, sprinting down six flights of stairs. I stopped when I got to the front desk.