Chapter 1

(MAVIS P.O.V)

I felt my bed dip and something howering over me. I opened my eyes to see my 4yr old brother, Garret staring down at me with an evil look in his eyes. Before I could ask, he leaned down, licked my cheek and ran off. I quickly wiped my cheek to look at the clock and found out that I have 15 minutes for my class to start.

"shit" I muttered and ran of into my bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth, tied my hair into a bun and stripped out of my clothes and put on black washed jeans and a white crop top, and then appilied a layer of lip gloss and mascara and ran down stairs to greet my parents and garret.

"morning sweetheart", said my parents. my mom Isabella hughes aka Izzy hale in the bussiness world, is a world renown artist, and my dad is a lawyer the best in the town.

I heard someone banging on my door. I turned to my parents and said "that's my cue,bye, love ya" and ran to my door and opened to find alec, leo and dylan glaring at me from leo's black dodge charger.

Alec, Leo and Dylan are my best friends. Alec is a player and an underground cage fighter. Dylan is the golden boy , who everyone looks upto and Leo? well he's leo, the only settled one having a girlfriend.

I ran to the car and sat in the front seat, and leo took off, everyone was silent for a minute before alec burst out asking "what the hell were you doing in there?" "well I was getting ready to start my new class with my best friends" I said and he left the topic.

"Hey Mavis, what happened to your lenses?" asked Dylan

"oh shit," I muttered and quickly put on my lenses. I need lenses because being the daughter of a world famous artist means cameras and flash everywhere and I look alike my mother a lot. So I have to wear lenses and change my hair colour so no one recognize me.

We reached our university and leo parked the car. I ran to my lockers and saw Ashley greeen, my long term secret best friend (the queen bee of the school) walking towards my locker. She sends me a secret smile and walks away.Nobody knows about our friendship other than Alec, Leo & Dylan.

The bell rang and i ran to my class ...................

After School ............

Today was quite a hectic day.All the teachers were super boring and it was no fun at all.right now Leo, Dylan,Alec & I are walking in the park, when Alec spoke up.

"Do you know there is a new cage fighter in town?" alec asked

"nope" all 3 of us said in unison

"His name is Hayden sterling and from what i've heard he is really good, and nobody knows anything much about him" alec told us.

"looks like you have some competition there dude." Dylan said while Alec frowned

"yeah, hope he doesn't steal my spot" Alec sighed

While we were walking I bumped into someone. "sorry". I muttered and continued walking with them.

Alec looked at me and said " thats the new cage fighter Hayden sterling"

I quickly turned to see the back of Hayden sterling.

Alec, Dylan & Leo dropped me back home and i ran to my room and took a quick shower and changed into some comfy pajamas and layed on my bed thinking of the mysterious Hayden sterling and fell into deep slumber.

______________________________________________________________________________

hy guys!

this chapter was really short but we promise to make it longer and hope you like our story pls do vote and comment

thank you <3

:D