Chapter 2

Hayden p.o.v
To keep up my reputation as a bad boy I had to skip the first day of school.
"Get out of bed" my mom screamed at me.
"I'm skipping school today" I screamed back
"Okay,go drop you sister to school" she told
"Okay" I sighed
I jumped out of bed and went down to greet my parents.
"Don't destroy the house" my dad warned
"I'll try not to." I smiled

After they left to work , I went to my sister's room. I slowly stared pulling the end of the blankets and she started pulling it back and ended up punching her face. HARD. I bursted out laughing and when I tried to stop , thinking about it made me laugh again.

"Are you done?" She snapped
"Yeah almost" I said as I tried controlling my laughter
"Finally" she muttered
"Get ready for nursery hailey" I said as I walked towards the door. Now you must be wondering why my parents let me skip school. Well, in short , my parents don't give a shit about me.
I went to the kitchen grabbed a granola bar and started eating it. Just as I finished , my sister came down stairs , grabbed an apple and started walking towards the door.

I ran behind her to my mustang. I know what you're thinking being a bad boy I should be owning a motorcycle , but that's old fashion and clićhe.
On the way to the nursery she couldn't stop blabbering about her new friend. After I parked my car , hailey dragged me out of the car to meet her new friend. I see a small boy with chocolate brown hair and has eyes as blue as the ocean. He comes and attacks my sister in a big bear hug and she returns it back.

"Hayden , this is garett , my new bf " hailey said
"Your what ?" I asked , thinking how can a 5 yr old have a boy friend.
"My best friend" she smiled
"Oh okay" I told
"Hey Garett I'm Hayden hailey's brother" I smiled at the little boy
"How old are you?" He asked. What an amazing way to introduce yourself (note the sarcasm)
"I'm eighteeen" I told in confusion
"Oh , I have a sister your age" he told
All of a sudden interested in the topic I asked "what's her name , maybe I might know her"
"Mavis" he replied
"Nope , not ringing a bell" I told
"Whaaaaaat?" He asked in confusion
"No nothing , I don't know her" I told
"I'll pick you up at the normal time" I Told my sister and went back home

When I reached I ran to my room , took my guitar and started playing random songs. Playing the guitar is my passion which no one knows about. It will totally ruin my bad boy image. If I sing , I would sound like a howling frog. Wait does a frog even howl????. Ahhhhh never mind you get the idea.
Eventually I got bored , and since I've got nothing to do with my life I decided to take a walk. So I texted my best friend Ryan and Brian is to meet me at my house. Oh by the way , their twins.
We were walking to the park while Ryan and Brian , behind me , started fighting about which ice cream flavor is the best. Honestly , how did I even become friends with them??.

"Chocolate rules" Brian screamed
"Chocolate my ass , vanilla is the best" Ryan screamed back
"Oooooo , you're ass is made of chocolate?? " he started laughing

I dint bother paying attention to them as I saw 3 guys and a girl coming our way. I recognized Alec cuz he is the number 1 cage fighter in town. As I was thinking about Alec I bumped into the girl of the group. She muttered a sorry and walked away. She looked pretty , and all I know is she had blonde hair and Is Alec's friend.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors note
Second chapter over!!!!!!!! The next chapter will be updated probably this week itself.
Hope u like our story please vote comment and follow
Thank you :D