Chapter 4

3rd Person's POV

"Would you perhaps accept my offer for you and Genos to live here,with me?"

"EEEEEEEHHHHHHH?!"

"Uhmm... It's okay if you don't want too..." Krisien asks as she pointed her index fingers towards each other.

"May I ask?" Saitama asked.

"You're already asking,but go ahead."

"*irkmark* Anyway,is the food free?"

"Yes,and it is prepared by yours truly."

"No fees?"

"Not even a centimos."

"How many rooms are in this house?"

"24 bedrooms."

"How big is your kitchen?"

"Do you want to see it?"

"Yeah,sure."

They started to walk toward the kitchen,passing by the gigantic dining room,walls painted with cream colored paint,gigantic table consists of 24 chairs,with candelabra in the middle of the table. Words cannot explain what Saitama saw,I mean who would have a gigantic table when there is only one person living in the said place?

They finally arrived in the kitchen. Now this,is what you can call shining,shimmering, splendid!

Even a shining Kise would have no chance to win. In a sparkling contest with this kitchen.

"Woah..."

While Saitama was inspecting the kitchen,the echoing sound of boots can be heard throughout the house.

"Hey... Did you hear that?"

"Of course I did,you egghead."

""

They ran towards the sound. When they heard a shout.

"KRISIEN ~! COME OUT,COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE~" A familiar singsong voice was heard,stopping the two from running.

"Uhmm... I think it's better if we escape..."

"I recognize that voice somewhere... And for some reason,I felt shivers running in my spine..."

"Its him."

"Y-you mean Kr-"

Krisien shivered as she nodded toward the egghead. They both got ready to run but.

"Found you!"

Krisien and surprisingly, Saitama screamed like they saw Sadako crawling towards them. They ran towards the back door,but was captured by the owner of the voice.

"Gotcha!"

"Damn it..."

"F*CK*NG LET ME GO YOU SON OF A B*ST*RD! DAMN IT! HOW THE FU*CK DID YOU EVEN KNOW MY HOUSE?!"

"I asked the metal guy over there."He said pointing at the hiding Genos.

"Genos?!" Saitama shouted as he tried to wiggle out of the guys grip.

"Gomennasai..."

*time skip

They were know seated in the living room. An uncomfortable silence wrapping them.