Nightmare

"Why do you have your stuff under MY bed?!" I whisper-yell, causing him to chuckle. "I decided to keep some stuff here just in case, plus we have school tomorrow.". I watch as he pulls a tee shirt and pajama pants out of a bag. "Okay, I'm just going to go change..." I say slipping to the bathroom, grabbing sleepwear. Ikuto smirks again. "I'll come with you..." "No you won't, you hentai neko!" I say, locking the door. I carefully wash my face and change so I don't disturb the bandages. I put on a tee and shorts, and then my hoodie, which is somehow not stained with blood. Opening the door shielding my eyes to not see Ikuto changing. Which doesn't really stop me from slightly peeking through my fingers. Hey, everyone has their perverted moments, plus Ikuto is super hot. I pull out my phone, resisting the urge to take a picture, so I instead put it down.

 "Hmm...do you like what you see?" Ikuto asks, that smirk trying to pull out the truth. My cheeks flush, and I turn away, stuttering. "N-no! I don't!". Ikuto steps in front of me, his shirt still off. "Nope! I'm not looking! Put on your shirt please!" I yell as I bury my face into my blanket. Ikuto finally is fully  clothed, so it's safe to come up. Yoru decides to go into his egg, and go to bed. I put my dirty clothes into  my hamper, and start to clean up the small mess the blue-eyed boy made. I kick the clothes into a pile, and refold them, because I'm so nice. "Did you finish your homework Ikuto-kun? Cuz if not, you're kinda screwed." I look but don't see him, but suddenly, I see him lying on the loveseat, with 2 phones in his hand. I immediately reconize my black and white phone case, and I assume that the other one is his. "What are you doing with my phone?!" "Yeah I did my homework. I'm just adding my number. And reading your text messages." "What?! Nooo!" I run, and leap onto him, snatching the phone away. I groan in pain, and also annoyance and anger, because right on the screen, are some of my texts to Rini. And worse, they're about Ikuto and how I like him. 

"Ikuto, please tell me that you have no idea about the subject of any of these texts...". The huge smirk returns to his face. "I could tell you that, but it wouldn't be the truth. I know everything these say.". I smash my face into a pillow. "That's what I was afraid of..." I mumble, embarassed. Ikuto's arms wrap around my waist, and pull me onto the loveseat, my head leaning against his chest. With his famous smirk on his face, he pinches my flushed cheeks. "Aww, does my little Ravie-koi have feeling for me? Is she amazed by how pretty I am?" he says in a baby voice. I pull his hands off my face. "Don't put 'koi' at the end of my name, I'm not your girlfriend." "Let's see how long that lasts, Ravie-koi. I know how you feel...". I look down to hide my blush, the tiniest of smiles on my lips. I pick up the remote, putting it on Pandora, turning down the volume, and going on shuffle. But unfortunately 'I Need Your Love' by Calvin Harris starts playing. I do like the song, but a love song is not what you want to play when you refuse to admit your attraction to your lover. I truly do like him, maybe even love him. But I'm still not sure if he feels the same way. The answer's on the tip of my tongue, but I don't know what it is.

 "You know, this really sets the mood..." Ikuto seductively purrs, his breath tickling my ear. "Whatevs." I reply, quickly looking down at my phone. "I'm only staying up til midnight tonight, or else I'll be more dead tired. Plus I need my beauty sleep." I say to Ikuto, putting on a quiet alarm. "Yep, you definitely do need that beauty sleep.". A look of hurt flashes on my face, and I look him in the eye, tears brimming mine. I'm not sure if they're legit or not. I usually have a stoic expression at all times, like Ikuto, but not now. Then a nervous and apologetic look appears on his face as I start to quietly cry. The bullies always pick on me for my looks, and even someone making a joke or whatever finally pushed my breaking point. "Nonononono! I'm sorry, I didn't mean it! You might be even prettier than me! Just don't cry!" Ikuto says frantically, wrapping his arms around my shoulders, pulling me into a hug. I sniff, wrapping my arms around his waist, trying to not wet his tee shirt with my tears. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." he whispers, putting his chin on top of my head, tightening his grip. I hold on tighter, blinking hard. We stay like this for about 5 minutes, my heart beating quickly, and I feel this heavy feeling in my chest. I think it's teenage love or something. I pull away, wiping my face. "I'm sorry, Ravie-koi." Ikuto says again, taking hold of my other hand, squeezing it slightly. I smike weakly. "It's okay, you didn't mean it that way." "But I hurt you, there's-". I cut him off by clamping my hand over his mouth, smiling. Ironically, 'I Knew You Were Trouble' by Taylor Swift is playing.