She's having a baby!!

Those of you who don't know who I am, I am Percy Jackson. Although I have no clue why you are reading this, go ahead. Have a look into the wonderful life of a demigod. I honestly thought the disasters were over, but obviously not. It started pleasant...

Okay so I didn't see the birth. I have sliced monsters to pieces, and been covered in things from them that you don't want to know about, but no way in Hades, was I about to stay in that room while my wife was popping out a mini me. Also, as well as that, it's kind of not safe to be in there. Annabeth has fought monsters bigger than I have, and the nurse had to put all tools that could be used to, you know, kill someone, out of the way. She didn't strap Annabeth down, but when you're a demigod nurse, I think you learn how to deal with these things. I think. Anyway after about 4 hours of agonising screaming from Annabeth, the midwife said that it was safe to come in.
I'm not even going to tell you any description of the room, except for the fact it was NOT a pretty sight. Not as bad a sight as Tartarus, but lemme tell you, it was pretty similar. Annabeth was looking at me with tears in her eyes, and I walked over to the bundle she was holding, and saw the most beautiful baby girl ever seen. I squeezed my gorgeous wife so tightly while I stroked my baby's little tufts of hair on her head. I mean, I didn't cry. Pfft. I have fought the Titan of time, and you think I cried at this? Pfft.
Okay maybe I did a little. But only a little.... A lot.... Anyway! Back to the story. Ahem.
"W-what shall we call her?' I mumbled.
"I was thinking... Zoë. After the huntress, remember?"
"Yeah I remember. She gave up her life to save ours. Okay, Zoë it is."