7

Upon going up, a paper which read "Which will it be?" was tacked on a wall. Continuing, our three characters stumble upon two blue doors. Now. Which will it be?

Going to the left one, you finds yourself staring at pink and white bunnies in the room. Eyes sparkling a bit, you walked and kneeled to one, petting its fake solid form as Sasori knelt beside you.

Deidara just winced as he saw all of the bunnies with red eyes everywhere. [Deidara Y U NO LIKE BUNNY?]

"Uh, guys, can we leave? I'm kind of creeped out here... Un." 

"Why? I think they're cute." 

"CUTE!? What is wrong with you, [name]....?" 

"It's not bad, Deidara. Although I a man. Let the girl enjoy herself. She's seen enough of those things in her life." 

"God, it's like those eyes are trying to burn holes through me." 

"What's wrong, [name]?"

There was something that intrigued you, as you crawled to a green bunny. Blink. Shatter. 

The green bunny shattered on the ground in just a blink.

"Ah. There's a violet key." 

"A violet key?" 

"Well it certainly seems useful. Maybe it could open more doors. Un."

Exiting out, to Deidara's relief, a sound erupted from the painting between the two doors.

"What the...?" 

"[name]! Look out!" 

"Gasp! [name]! Get away from the painting!!"

All of a sudden, you were being pulled by Sasori as he yanked you away into his arms when green roots emerged from the ground, blocking you and Deidara.

"[name]! Un. Are you okay?" 

"Yeah... Deidara, what are you going to do? You can't go around this." 

"Don't worry, I have my art to deal with it!" 

"Art?" you and Sasori asked together. 

"Stand back as my explosive art sends chills down them monsters bones! Un."

In awe, you watched as Deidara dived his hands into a bag on his belt and his 'mouth' chewed the clay. It created a clay spider and leaped into the air, causing an explosion to occur. 

Unfortunately, it didn't make a dent at the fence.

"D*mn it!" 

"You know, Deidara, if you had explosives the whole time, why didn't you blast away those creatures and out of here?" 

"T-That's because those small fries aren't worth it! Un." 

"Really now?" 

"YES!" 

"Um... We should try to meet up again. There isn't a way to get pass the roots like this.

Agreeing with your judgement, you and Sasori went to the other room using the violet key, while Deidara remained, looking back worriedly at your back that was turned. 

To be honest, Deidara had taken a high liking in you, and for some reason he just couldn't trust that Sasori. None of you guys knew a thing about him, and you trust him already. Although it was kind of the same when you and Deidara met.

At any rate, Deidara had to find a way out and meet with you to ensure that you are safe.