(Smut) In the libary

(Not mine)
"Stiles, what are you doing here?" You asked as you placed your economic's book back on the book shelf.

"Can't I surprise my girlfriend while she's studying?" He replied, the smirk on his face growing as he leaned against the book shelf, knocking a couple of books on the floor. He stared at the books on the floor as you just shook your head and walked past him, further into the aisle of books, looking for another Economic's book. Stiles was soon by your side again.

"You know, you never did finish what you started last night.." He informed you making you sigh.

"Stiles, your dad walked in as I was doing a strip tease, remember?" you reminded him with a slight smile. "That was the most embarrassing moment of my life."

"Yeah, but he believed the cover story." He defended making you roll your eyes.

"Oh yeah, he totally believed the 'I was just going for a shower' story. I was half naked and you were sitting in the most awkward position on your bed in only your boxers, reading an upside down magazine. And you had a boner, might i add. So I think that your dad knew exactlywhat was going on." You informed him, making him replay the scene in his head for a few moments. He nodded slightly.

"Yeah, you're right. So.. What are you doing right now?" He asked making you look up at him.

"Looking for an economic's book, one that can actually give me something useful for my essay." You explained.

"You study too much, you need to play more. You know, work hard, play hard and all that." Stiles said, he looked around. "Is there anywhere that we can like, go?"

You furrowed your eyebrows at him before you gasped.

"Stiles! I'm not fucking you at school!" You scolded.

"No, I, uh, okay," He nodded. "I'm sorry beautiful, you uh, get back to your books and stuff and i'll go to the boy's bathroom and relieve myself."

"Ew, Stiles! You can't do it in the bathroom." You cringed before you laughed. You grabbed him by his top and pulled him into you, connecting your lips in a quick kiss.

"Here?" Stiles asked as you pulled away. You bit your lip as you nodded.

"Get on the floor," You ordered, a smirk appearing on your face. He stared at you for a moment before he rushed to the ground. You got to your knee's and began unbuckling his belt.

"Shhh, you have to be quiet Stiles, okay?" You asked, nodding at your boyfriend who nodded frantically back.

"O-okay," He breathed. You unzipped his jeans and pulled his boxers down slightly, his penis, already semi hard flopped out making you look up one last time at Stiles before you leaned down and wrapped your lips around the tip. You ran your tongue along the tip before taking more of his length into your mouth. You heard a loud bang and you quickly jolted upright.

"It's just my head against the book case," Stiles informed you before he placed his hand on your head and pushed you down again. You carried on where you left off and this time, you actually got to work. You began bobbing your head up and down, getting faster and faster as you took more of his dick into your mouth. You used one of your hands to pump the bottom of his dick to get him to finish quicker. It really was risky giving him a blow job in the library. And as you heard the bell go, you knew that it wouldn't be long before more seniors would enter the library.

"Oh m-my god, y/n." Stiles stuttered as his body began to jerk. He tried so hard to keep the moans from escaping his lips, but as his his warm cum entered your mouth, he let one slip. You kept sucking to make sure that he rode out his orgasm fully before he let out a deep breath. You lifted up your head to look at him. His head was against the book case, his eyes were closed and he was out of breath.

"My work here is done." You laughed. "You might want to put your dick away, Stiles. I can hear footsteps." Stiles opened his eyes and put it way, he stood up and zipped up his jeans before holding out a hand for you to take. You put your hand in his and he helped you up.

"Don't worry love, I'll return the favour later." He smirked, just as Scott came around the corner.

"Stiles, there you are! Oh hey, y/n. Do you mind if I steal Stiles for a bit? We need to speak to Theo about something." Scott asked making you nod and squeeze Stiles' hand slightly. Stiles looked at you.

"Yeah that's fine. I've just finished with him actually, take as long as you need. I'll be seeing him tonight anyway." You couldn't help but laugh at Stiles' shocked face. You winked at him and pushed him away.

----------------------------------------------
First smut post hope you guys like it :3 -Naomi-