11th Grade

I don't think there are words to express how bored I feel attending school, even when we have aproximately 2000 words to express emotions in english language. It's the first day after summer vacations; I am starting 11th grade now and I've been in this school since 9th grade and still I don't have anyone to talk about, how good were my vacations. I wish I could have a friend to miss during summer break sometimes I think I'm too anti-social, but after hearing my classmates talking about useless things I get over it.

   After doing some thinking I'm not that lonely, I have... ummm well, I don't know if I can say a friend... Let's say someone I can talk to when she's is in the mood... yes in the mood, cause she is even rarer than me, let's say today we are talking like we are best friends, but tomorrow she acts like she haven't see me. Why? I have no idea, and I don't mind is not like I enjoy sharing myself with somebody, but I should say our... "relationship" will last because she at least have read Shakespeare, Jane Austen, Aldous Huxley and Richard Bach. 

   Amy Roster my "friend" was named after Amy Winehouse she will never forgive her mother for naming her after a singer who used to abuse of substances, had eating disorders and even harmed herself and died of an overdose at the age of 27. She said she is destinated to failed in everything she does because of being named after her. She's superstitious.

   Besides having a weird friend like if it wasn't enough, I have to read the economics everydary from 4 different newspapers 'cause I'm gonna be asked about it after arriving home from school in my "Economics&Finances" classes or my parents are going to make me talk about it. I'm not fully motivated about economics and things that are related to it. I wanna be a doctor anyway I want to take after my father's path and I know we're going to have a big fight 'cause my mother wants me to take care of the family company, what a huge mess I'm about to create soon. I don't want to make a fuss at home so when I'm asked about my future I change the topic or pretend I didn't hear or I just laugh. I'm going to wait till I graduate.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I really appreciate everyone that make time for reading my story, I have to say I'm grateful. Please keep reading, and comment I wanna know what you think about it, since I'm doing this for all of you.

KEEP READING, AND COMMENT. :) :D