Chapter 2: Coincidence, I think Not!

Thankfully, I got through the rest of the day. I wasn't late,skipped class, or got into arguments with any of my annoying yet very boring teachers. To be fair, I had friends in each class this semester but even if I did, I wasn't into socializing.

I tried to socialize and make as many friends as I could but the thing is, the more friends, the more dramatic problems I would have to deal with. I hated drama and problems because I wasn't very good at solving things. Unlike my very high marks; but isn't enough for a straight A student but good enough to have B's.

A lot of people would always ask me why I was always quiet and I hated when people asked me that question. I knew that they didn't really care, just trying to sound sympathetic. It's like someone asking you "how are you?" when you know they could care less.

The only answer I would give them is "there is nothing much going on" but what I really wanted to say was "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all" because they should mind their own business. Who cares if I'm quiet.Ugh.

Anyways, no chick flick moments.

On my walk back home, I saw the "moving truck" as everyone called it. In this neighbourhood(FallField), everybody apparently moved out because they said that "Nothing ever changes around here". They were right but you know what they say "home is where the heart is".

I get to my house but I saw the next door neighbours moving out.  It was actually obvious that they would move out because the only thing they did, besides arguing, was complain about their house, the bills, and other annoying things nobody really wanted to hear. I saw my mom next door talking to the newly wed couple who were moving out.

The couple used to always babysit me...yes the couple and when I say that I mean both of them. I didn't  even need a babysitter. When they babysat me, I tried to avoid them as much as I could but no matter how hard I tried, I could still hear them complimenting each other and calling one another "baby" or "love" and even "sugar boo". They were so annoying that one time I actually considered reporting my own house because "there was a burglar inside", what! I'm a cruel kid.Got it from my mother.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the fact that they were in love,  just...get a room.  Anyways, as soon as I got to my house, I ran towards my room because of the fact that my aunt(mother's side) and father were arguing about which side of the family was more competitive when they played volleyball. My father and aunt were really close which was a great bond because they always acted like they were siblings...they never stopped arguing. 

The reason I didn't want to be caught up in their argument was that I always ended up getting grounded because I would always choose my aunt's side.To be fair, they were better players,us on other hand..not so much. I entered my room and just plopped on my bed because of the crazy day I've had so far. The pink stain, OLIVER WEST and "the new girl?" which I was actually looking forward to see around the school.

My bed felt plushy,if that was even a word in the English language. I changed into a comfortable pink sweater and grey plain sweatpants. The first thing I did after that was go on my laptop and catch up on a couple of my favourite tv shows.

-----

After a few episodes that were full of cliffhangers, shock, and surprise I managed to go take a walk around the very,very safe neighbourhood. I'm usually very tired or feeling choked up after school and maybe even during school so I would definitely need some fresh air.I also need music to escape reality, but of course, to calm down too.

I changed into navy blue jeans instead of grey sweatpants but kept the pink sweater and grabbed my onyx leather jacket. I wore my brown fabricated combat boots and left a note on the fridge for my parents to see so they wouldn't worry. I went out the door and walked towards the Fall Field's very large/wide park. I quickly felt the warm wind brush against my hair as it flew backwards.