Chapter 1

Ross's POV

I've finally decided to adopt a girl from Madison Tree Adoption Center! I just uploaded a video about it. Adam is excited that I'm adopting. Well me to be honest I'm kinda scared... I want a girl who likes video games and wouldn't mind that I'm busy all the time.
So I'm in my car right now and sitting there.
Worried. I start the car, and think she won't have a mother... You know to help her through her life... Only girls understand girls. I take the key out again, I take a deep breath, start the car and then I start driving.

Cara's POV

I woke up and got dressed exited to see if someone would adopt me today! I play my phone me my friend Addison says "OMG CARA ROSS IS COMING TO ADOPT A GIRL FROM OUR ADOPTION CENTER! I gasp and start fan girling. I bet you can hear it from a mile away... Sadie just starts laughing. I hurry down to eat breakfast when BOOM I was pushed to the ground, Sally our "guardian" came running in and told me if I was ok. Yea I'm fine I said. She punished Abigail and said get your breakfast and go to your room Sweetie. I did as told. I hour later Sally calls us to come down someone is looking to adopt a girl. I started sweating but said in my mind it might be Ross...