Chapter 2

Ross's POV

I watched as all the girls lined up they were all
wearing makeup except a few. I got 2 minutes with all the girls and trust me they were all very interesting. Finally the last girl walked in, she looked more nervous than me. She was wearing a custom shirt says I'm part of the Ross team #Rossome. I smiled, you a fan. She smiled nervously "Yeah your really cool".Our talk felt like 20 seconds when everyone else's except Sadies and Cara's felt like 20 minutes. I told Sally I want Cara. Sally said happily "Cara pack up your stuff" Cara jumped for joy and ran super fast to her room. Her friend Sadie looked at her and walked to Cara's room.

Cara's POV

I can't believe I'm getting adopted by a You Tuber OMG I pack my stuff quickly and almost hit Sadie when she walked in. Sadie said "You gonna Skype me everyday... I smiled and said of course we hugged for a long time. I started to cry. I came out and hugged Ross. I said Hey dad as we walked out to the car and drove to the offices.

Adam's POV

Everyone in the offices was waiting very impatient waiting to see Ross's daughter he had just texted Got the girl coming to the offices. Ross walks in with a very social blonde haired girl with jeans and a shirt that said I'm team Ross #Rossome. My smile was huge everyone was exited for Ross and started to greet each other. Ross smiled and said instead of making a room for you I we made you your own office. Her eyes lit up huge as she ran to go see it. It had a computer the walls were purple and the ground had blue carpet. It had filming stuff and what not she looked like the happiest girl in the world.