Chapter 5

Cara's POV

Bye Dad!!!! Bye Sweetie dad responded. I smiled and left. I had just learned how to skate and I was going to the skate park. This boy kept on looking at me and he finally said... Hi beautiful... I smiled and said nice to meet you. He had brown hair with blue eyes he looked like a sports fan. You like YouTube he said. I said YES I'm actually Ross's daughter. He looked happy! So your the girl!!! He said hey wanna skate together. He reached for my hand, but I reached for my skateboard and got on. He got on his and we skated he offered to bring me home and I said, SURE! I had made a friend named  Renae. She saw us and texted quickly and said who's the hottie!!! I said A FRIEND! She said Sureeeeeeeeee... I said nothing else to Renae and we walked home. We were at my house and I'm pretty sure we were both in love with each other. Renae was our neighbor so she was walking to our house when me and the boy kissed. Renae texted just a friend......... My name is Connor and here's my number. I felt all lovey duby and I just walked in the house ran to my bedroom and sat on my bed and started at the number. My dad came in and said Are you ok Cara... I said Yep!!! He looked oddly at me and said anyway Barney just adopted from the same adoption center as you were in. I said who did he adopt! Ross said it was a new girl named, Holly.