PLANE DOWN SQUAD UP

The girls get off the plane and use Uber to get to the hotel and Sammy tells Eli when they get there (text: we in room 224)."Jazzy I got a surprise for you " ok can't wait " "knock knock knock" Maze opens the door Jazzy runs and jumps on Donovan he catches her and they start kissing . "AHEEM" Everyone else does they go sorry y'all "let's go back to my room" Ooooh I see u bro "Eli says "Oooh get it girl" the girls say ."Well let's go eat" Sammy says.They go out to eat ."I'm stuffed asf" they all say . They go back to the rooms Mooka and Maze go to the room Sammy is walking with Eli"Sam u coming to the room" "yeah I'm going to get jazzy to bring her back " "Ok see ya" Eli and Sammy walk down the hall quietly and then they put the ear to the door they are face to face and Sammy looks at Eli and he looks back he sneak a kiss "really man we not dating but then(she steals one back )" Game on"
All they both hear is Jazzy moaning they both say " I knew that they were gonna wind up doing that" They walk in quietley and they are watching them get they freak on and Donovan pulls the covers down "WOAH WOAH Ok Ok we seen enough" The two look up "how long y'all been there jazzy saying out of breathe with no covers over her cheast (Sammy gives her a look cause of the no shirt) Donovan throws the blanket at her chest . Eli raises his eyebrow (Sammykiss him )"Put it back down and that's 2 " Jazzy gets out the bed with the blanket goes to Sammy and whispers"Sam what was that " "we only playing a game " "o Ok we didn't want to think y'all back on " "nahh but let's go grab your shit and let's go say bye to ur lover " "Bye baby"(in a just had sex voice) " bye bae" (deep man voice ) they kiss and Eli says " Sam (she turns ) 2 for me 2 for u " "Damn" bye y'all see y'all tmr night"