The Bad Accident

Sammy has a basketball and all her friends came and we won and Sammy made a buzzer beater and the said Sammmy Stepney with the 33333 buzzer so we went out to celebrate we went to a club got turnt and so Maze,Jazzy,Mooka ,And Sammy got drunk Donovan and Eli weren't so Donovan takes Maze,Jazzy and Mooka home and since Eli live neare Sammy he take her home so Eli take Sammy in the apartment and he sits her down on the couch ."Can u take me in my bedroom " Sammy says being drunk and then Eli drops her on the bed and is standing over her they looking in each other eyes and she leans up and starts kissing him Eli tries to resist with Sammy tounge down is throat and he falls on her and then they start kissing and Sammy takes off her shirt and Eli turns so Sammy is on top and say to him self "Damn shawty should I leave nahhh this pussy probably to bomb" So Eli takes off Sammy's bra and her underwear and Sammy is rubbing is body takes off Eli shirt and while she on top of him she takes off his pants and shorts and they start kissing on the couch and Eli throws Sammy on the couch "Prepare to have yo world rocked" Sammy throws her legs up and Starts feeling him go inside her and Sammy holds the couch and moans and he gave her head and she is holding his hair while he is eating her out the he starts kissing her neck and then they look down and Sammy says we would stop "why we just getting started" Eli says with his sexy voice so they get back in the bed and while Sammy legs up under the covers Eli is going in and Sammy pushes away and says Ok we done now trying to catch they breather .