Just a Normally Boring Day

It was an average day for us as usual. We had our body guards walking 10 paces behind us so we could at least try to blend in. With them behind us tourist and random people moved around us like we were nothing. But they always moved around them scared out of there wits that they might kill them.

We turned a corner swiftly and started dodging people like we were the leaf blowing in the wind. Why dodging I managed to pickpocket a couple of people. I stopped by a magazine stand waiting for my twin while he pickpocketed. He was always slower than me when it came to stealing and anything that went with stealing.

I walked 5 paces ahead of him and stepped into an alley. He appeared behind me 10 seconds later. He took out his loot and I took out mine and we walked further into the alley. Two watch, a knife, cash, and oddly two silver arrows. There were stairs outside in the alley so people could get into their apartments from the windows.

The animals that mugged in the alley left us alone as we walked past. The first time I came down here with Skye I broke a couple of bones from a mugger. We ended up getting their respect and they helped us when they could.

Chowder the head mugger noticed us and ran to say hello. "The usual" we nodded.
My twin pulled out a bag of candy and handed it to him. I wasn't surprised when he did that I mean they like him for doing that for them. But he earned their respect when he took out the toughest cop. The cop was chasing maggi who ran into me knocking me over. Skye stared at me and took out the cop in a matter of seconds.

Chowder let up when he handed him his favorite Swedish Fish. He dipped his head while we walked to the ladder that lead to the stair. We were half way up when we heard shouting. The both of us stopped to watch before we started again.

It was astonishing. The moon was coming out of hiding and the stars were coming alive. "Mr. and Ms. knight walking 39 blocks from their fathers fancy hotel just to look at stars" he said sarcastically. "The sister was found beating the crap out of her brother for ruining the peace and quit" I smirked at him when I finished.

We shared a silent understanding. Sorry won't happen again. The moon kept climbing its ladder trying to get higher and higher. Only to have to climb back down when it got to the top. We sat there for hours when finally the guards made it to us.

"You two shouldn't go off by yourselves like that. Mr.Knight would be furries if" he was cut off by some girl standing in the dark. "If thou got hurt" was the girls answer. I could see her just fine standing by the water tank. She had black hair in a loose braid. A silver parka and black pants with black combat boots. She also was holding a silver bow.
I nudged my bro and he nudged me back. Indicating that he could see her too. We couldn't see her face as if the moonlight was hiding it from us.

Our so called protecters where spinning around looking for the source of the voice.
"Starlyn" I looked at my twin who was casually getting up. I stood up next to him. We had caps on so the moonlight casted shadows over our faces. I felt the mysterious person move toward the two idiots. That's when we both ran and jumped off the building.