Chapter 8

Chapter 8

<Previously>

Knock knock

Ring ring ring~

The door bell rings while we are still asleep. I woke up half asleep to get to the door and open it. I was surprise by their visit. "What are you doing here? You guys?" pointing to them at the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOON'S POV – MOUNTEEN'S DORM

Knock knock

There was knocks on the door but no one was able to wake up and open the door.

Ring ring ring~

This time it was the door bell. The door bell rings while we are still asleep.

I woke up half asleep by the door bell but I was still sleepy. I got out of bed and walk half awake to the door and open it. I didn't see clearly as I was still sleepy. The wipe my eyes and look closer.

"What are you doing here? You guys?" pointing to them at the door. I was surprise by their visit. "Don't you guys have schedule?" I ask.

All of them look at me then scan down at my pajamas. I was still wearing my pajamas but it's just shorts and t-shirt.

Jeonghan then turn me around and push me into the dorm with them coming in.

SC: "Where are the rest?" he asks.

YOON: "Sleeping?" I replied half awake then I yawn. Jeonghan smiled at the sight of a sleepy me.

I went towards to the sofa and sit down. Soon after, I fell asleep again.

The boys just look at me sleep on the sofa and just smile at the sleeping face of mine. Although the boys have not confessed to us yet but we can see that they are in love with us. Jeonghan smile idiotically at me while I was asleep. "She still looks pretty even when she is still sleeping." Jeonghan said softly to himself.

Feby and Lyn heard some noise in the living room and came out sleepily.

FEBY: "Why is it so noisy?" she asks as she yawns while walking out from her room.

LYN: "Omma? Argh~ I'm still sleepy..." she said tiredly while walking out from her room.

Feby's and Lyn's eyes just open widely upon seeing SVT in our dorm. "What?!" both Feby and Lyn suddenly yell when Vernon and Joshua rush to them and cover their mouths. "Shh. The rest are still sleeping." whispering into both Feby's and Lyn's ear while pointing to me at the sofa.