Chapter 11

Chapter 11

<Previously>

I took 5 minutes to get to the door and opened. Damn. That girl was standing in front of me again. I look at the sides of her to check of other people are around. Lucky she was alone so I just ignore her and slam the door in front of her face.

I went back up slowly back to my room. "OPEN THAT DAMN DOOR!" she shouted. I simply ignore her and return to my room. "I hate her!" I said to myself softly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOON'S POV – NEXT DAY AT MOUNTEEN'S DORM

I went back up slowly back to my room. "OPEN THAT DAMN DOOR!" she shouted. I simply ignore her and return to my room. "I hate her!" I said to myself softly.

She continuously shouted for me to open the door but I just refused. I just don't want things like last time (flashback on Chapter 10) to happen again. But it was a Sunday and neighbors are still in bed at 8:45am as I look at my room clock. "Damn, I really hate that girl!" I thought to myself while getting up to the door. I have no choice but to shut her up first.

I opened the door and yelled at her softly, "SHUT UP!" She just brings herself into the dorm and sat at the sofa. She sat down like a queen and ordering me to sit beside her forgetting I was injured because of her.

I just walk away from her and sit near the windows. Our sofa was an L-shaped sofa.

SH: "Now, wanna tell me why you slam that door in front of my face!?" she was trying to start an argument or rather a war between us.

YOON: "You should know." I answered in a chic, coolly manner.

SH: "Tsk." That was what she did.

She came up to me cornering me with her face right in front of mine.

SH: "Listen, no one orders me and you (pointing to me) are just one trash that only can let me vent my anger so that's why I'm here. And I'm gonna take my revenge now!" Poking onto my chest and my face.

I stared at her in shock because I knew she's gonna do something even worse that can cause my life. I then smartly diverse her attention as I said I go to the kitchen to get some drink for her and myself.

At the mean time in the kitchen, I took my phone and message Feby and Doogi oppa. I then called Doogi oppa and put my phone behind me with the volume real low.

I came out of the kitchen limping with a glass of water in both of my hands.

YOON: "Now what?!" I sat down on the sofa with a glass of water drinking it.

SH: "Ok, after this sip, I'm gonna kill you! Since you made me lose my dreams as an idol!" staring at me while putting her glass of water down.