Chapter 12

Chapter 12

<Previously>

ELLY: "Now, we are going to the company and record our songs." She says in a joyous tone.

We all waited outside the dorm and hop up into the van. We reach the company in no time and went straight to the recording studio. We open the door and saw a familiar back view.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOON'S POV – Recording Studio

HAN: "UJI~ Hyung!!!!" she run to Woozi and hug him tightly and gave him a peck on his cheek.

KYO: "What's Woozi oppa doing here?" she turns to Jean.

JEAN: "I thought both our unnies (pointing to Han and me) are recording for us?" she turns to Ann.

ANN: "Oppa, mind explaining?" questioning Woozi.

WZ: "I'll be your mentor for today's session. I'll be helping and watching how you girls record." He said smiling.

Una and Eun widen their eyes in shock because they, no we all know that Woozi is one serious and scary composer when it comes to recording. It's no joke. We all get ready and Han and I sat in front of the recording monitor. We go through the lyrics first together then get ready for our official recording.

HAN: "Ready Rin?" she asks in a serious tone.

RIN: "Yes, I'm ready. Let's start please." Taking a deep breath to relieve her nervousness.

Suddenly the atmosphere changes since this is our recording session and we want to record it properly. Everyone has their serious face on and I was sitting there hearing for any mistakes like a professional vocal trainer.

Han stop the music and pressed on the speaker button. "Rin, at the last few words, you should hit 'Sol' not 'Fa'. Let's try again." Rin nods and record again.

I stop the music this time and pressed the button. "Rin, please, mind your pronunciation." Rin was shocked at my seriousness. We continued and Woozi was smiling where I could see him at the corner of my eye.

Rin finishes and it is Feby's turn. Feby went into the room and adjust the microphone a little. "We'll start now." I stated and start the music.

HAN: "Your pronunciation is a bit off. Fix that."

YOON: "Your tune is a bit off. 'La' not 'Sol'."

It was Min's turn and she started rapping.

YOON: "Your rapping is a bit too mono tone. Try it with a little tune in it."

WOOZI: "You're the same as Seungcheol hyung." He cuts in.

We finish one song in more than 3 hours and we continued with the second song. We don't have any sub-units because we have not yet to finalize who will be rapping, dancing and singing. In our debut mini album there are four tracks with what is shown below.